The Blue Sea Thread

Well, while SD-1 is down, our immense BS must stay somewhere, and what better than Charlie's azure boards? Enough of that, time for some sass! ;)

Oddly enough, My highschool's football team is called the Pirates :Patch:

BSers. I'm assuming you mean Blue Sea :P

Is this for pirates or wannabe pirates or pretty much everybody? If it's for everybody, I'm here!

AliasALIAS said:
BSers. I'm assuming you mean Blue Sea :P

Is this for pirates or wannabe pirates or pretty much everybody? If it's for everybody, I'm here!
BS stands for Biting Sarcasm. We're a group of cynics who enjoy the constant use of Mr. Winky ;) . If you enjoy kidding around with people, feel free to post as much as you want :D

Is this what I thik it is? Tiger I love you!! Have a pretzle, extra butter spray, on me!
S.

Come on, S! Think of the 7-day pin! Don't let the butter spray rule your life! ;)

sycofancy said:
Well it is 12:30PM so I have obviously had about 7 of those already....
S.
I see you're well beyond the point of giving exact numbers. I bet you're lying on the floor, surrounded by Martini glasses and butter spray. A shame -_-

sycofancy said:
Yes I have been drinking butter spray out of martini glasses.....this is a sad sad day....
S.
Tsk Tsk...This is going on my list of ways you've disappointed me during the year for Festivus -_-

Back