Season 4 The Body Gaurd!

Ok so the body gaurd who called her Ms. Brigette....did anyone recognize him?! Come On Guys think hard!!! He was the guy in Season 1 that was spying on Sydney and was talking on his cell phone...well fake talking on his cell phone when Sloane is having her followed. She sticks a gun down his pants and goes "Who are you?!" Does anyone else remember?! It is totally the same guy!!!

You are absolutely right - however, not the first to start this topic... The thread that is titled "I was going crazy..." talks about this guy. Anyway, I'm thankful to the two of you because it was totally bothering me that I couldn't place where I knew him from. I'm terrible that way!

So if this guy was SD6, maybe he still has connections to Sloan. Maybe that has something to do with Sloan wanting Sydney and Nadia to stop the mission. I thought it was rather strange that Sloan would tell them to stop. Sydney has had to improvise lots of times to get what she was after.

Maybe she didn't call Sloan on the improvising because the writers don't want us to put two and two together so easily.

But I think something is up.

ConcreteGirl said:
So if this guy was SD6, maybe he still has connections to Sloan.  Maybe that has something to do with Sloan wanting Sydney and Nadia to stop the mission.  I thought it was rather strange that Sloan would tell them to stop.  Sydney has had to improvise lots of times to get what she was after.

Maybe she didn't call Sloan on the improvising because the writers don't want us to put two and two together so easily.

[post="1220494"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I THOUGHT THE SAME THING, :blush: WELL My husband actually thought of it which is annoying because the ONLY reason why he watches Alias is to make fun of it and try to make up spoilers as he is watching it to annoy the heck out of me. His way of saying I love you dear!

So he said pretty much word for word what you said, except with a wicked grin as to say "HA, I think I toped my self with this prediction!" But I can't complain, because at least he watches it. ;)

Hmmm. Maybe it's nothing. They just used the same actor. Anyway, didn't that guy die? I don't remember. However, I DO think it's interesting that Sloane didn't want them to go into that guy's room. Was he just being protective-father guy? Not likely.

ConcreteGirl said:
So if this guy was SD6, maybe he still has connections to Sloan.  Maybe that has something to do with Sloan wanting Sydney and Nadia to stop the mission.  I thought it was rather strange that Sloan would tell them to stop.  Sydney has had to improvise lots of times to get what she was after.

[post="1220494"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hmmm... You know I was kind of thinking, what if it is meant to be the same guy? I mean, I actually didn't think that was why Sloane didn't want them to go in - I thought he was being a protective daddy - but now I'm not so sure. If they thought they could just slide the same actor by us, well then they should have guessed again, bc us Alias fans are obsessive! *lol*

And I though I was obsessed with the show! :doh:

:lol: Now I have to go back to see that!

I think they were just trying to use the same actor. But then again, JJ might have something up his sleeve :bond:

i didn't even notice!! does any one have a video clip? I wish i could see it again. That would be crazy if he still had ties with sloane....

I KNEW I recognised the bugger!. I KNEW IT!. Thank you, sweet Jesus!. I've been wondering what i've seen him in before all day.

I remember him now, yeah. The geezer who was really felgercarb at a fake phone conversation. YESSS!!! :woot:

Back