Drama The Bourne Supremacy

B00005JN2F.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

sequal to the Bourne Identity.

Theatrical Release date is July 23, 2004. PG-13.
Trailer
you'll have to choose your own speed on the trailer.

I can't wait either, I enjoyed the first one too. Hmm I am curious to see what that alternate beginning is from the commercial for the first one.

I remember reading this book, but I never got to see the movie. I think I'll rent it and go watch the second one. It was a good book

I really liked the first one, and I'm probably going to see this one in theatres ^_^ I'll need to rent the first one again, though, I watched it like a year and a half ago! :D

The 1st one is good, but not a sequel for this movie :thud: Is Franka Potente in this one ? She seems to be, but we don't see her in the trailer, or do we ? :blink:

This is TOP on my must-see next list!!!! :woot: I'm reading the Bourne Identity (it is wicked different from the first movie, but still rockin'!) right now... After I see Supremacy I'm gonna read the book of that... I just love the first movie (I own it), and the second looks like it will be just as good! :smiley:

the only thing i'm sad about is my dad saw the first one, didn't like it and i want to see it...but the day it comes out is on....HIS BIRTHDAY! but on the PLUS PLUS PLUS side i will be meeting Jude Law Eliza Dushku SMG! and a lotta other ppl at a covntion my dad chose. *sIgH* starz i get to meet but i still wanna se the movie when i'm up there....maybe i can just...ask him on SUnday! ^_^

The first one was good. I'm sure this one will be a thriller as well. The trailer shows an impressive car chase scene. Hopefully there will be more action.

Sophie said:
The 1st one is good, but not a sequel for this movie :thud: Is Franka Potente in this one ? She seems to be, but we don't see her in the trailer, or do we ? :blink:
She is and that is the only reason I will see this movie... she is such a good actress but needs the red hair of Lola Rennet back.

Just saw the trailer for this one ... looks awesome ... haven't seen the first one as yet ... so, I am not sure if I am gonna see this one ... but most definitely will look for it ... :cool:

ehgripo said:
Sophie said:
She is and that is the only reason I will see this movie... she is such a good actress but needs the red hair of Lola Rennet back.
She is ! Cool ! I may not pay to see it though.

I never go to the cinema... I wait untill in comes out on DVD so this will be no change.

Infact last time I went to the cinema was at work :blink:

Sophie said:
I love going to the cinema ! :D Big screen is great !!
ditto!!

only problem with this movie is that i remember loving the first one, but that's all I remember about it...it seems like the first one came out so long ago! I'll have to rent it and then see the second one!

Somehow, like Sophie, I never saw this movie as having a sequel. But that was before I realized that the movie was based on the books, so a sequel really only seems logical. I really loved the Bourne Identity and the trailer for the Bourne Supremacy looks just fantastic, but I've heard that once you read the books you have less appreciation for the movie. Of course, me being the avid reader that I am will want to read the books as well so I'm still kinda iffy about seeing it :ermm:

Back