the bradley cooper thread

season 1 last few episodes had some will on thhem, but not so much anymore... not that i'm that disappointed, Vaughn is my #1 love!!

WillingForWill said:
Rambaldi_Follower said:
I think Will is more interesting then Vaughn.
i totally agree. Will is sooo much better than little old vaughn. he seems to have disappeared though :( boo hoo
Definitely. I miss Will. :( What is the big deal with Vaughn? He's the cliched lover boy character. Will is much more interesting. imo Will and Sydney have better interaction than Vaughn and Syd. I totally believe that Will and Syd really do care for each other. I don't know about Vaughn and Syd, they're just like 'blah blah blah get on with the next scene already' to me. So I enjoy watching the Will /Syd friendship...alright..and francie as well. I miss those moments from S1.

Will deserves more attention than he's getting, not to mention that I think Bradley Cooper is quite a good actor.

although i reely love Vaughn and syd, Will is a reely good character and Bradley is luvely too. they all just wana be with jen tho! Bradley and David both said that they love her and just wana sleep with her(or agen for Bradley). Will and syd are cute together but its never guna work. :(

I thought this was hilarious- but I just bought the second season of Sex and the City and Bradley Cooper is in the fourth or fifth episode! He probably just a had a 4 or 5 minute role, but he was an "interest" for Carrie (Sarah Jessica Parker)... go check it out! You won't recognize him at first because his hair is pretty long.

I love my Bradley, but I'm gonna have to veto the long hair...of course I just loved seeing him on my previous favorite show!!!! He was still adorable, even with the hair!!!

FYI
FILM INSIDER: Owen 'N Vince Cool Duo Sez Cooper
"Jack & Bobby" regular, Bradley Cooper, recently got a lesson in laughter during the filming of his first major movie, "The Wedding Crashers," which will hit theatres in July. The movie about two guys who crash weddings in order to meet women will finally pair up Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn as the main stars. "It will be the funniest movie there is next year," promises Cooper. "I think it could be a pretty long career of buddy movies, if they want it to be, because they compliment each other just perfectly." Speaking of which, the duo is already set to re-team for the 2006 comedy, "Outsourced."
Having worked predominately in television, being in the movie was "like going to school," says Cooper, who plays the hypocritical, upper-crust boyfriend of actress Rachel McAdams' character, Claire. Owen Wilson's character ends up falling in love with her. "I just felt so lucky to be there, and the amount of excitement and energy I had everyday was phenomenal." Not to mention the fact that he also got the chance to work alongside the legendary Christopher Walken.

Once the movie hits theatres, it could be Cooper's big transition into film, which would certainly be welcomed change for the actor. "I love movie making by far," he says. "On a TV show, what I have trouble with is how you create this character and then it can be totally flipped on its side based on how viewers perceive the character."

In the meantime, it's back to his rigorous TV schedule but Cooper doesn't seem to mind. "I'm one of those freaks who like to work so you'll never hear me complaining about the schedule. I think I'm more at home on a set than anywhere else."

Guys, Jack and Bobby is on tonight (opposite Alias). I'm watching on another TV while I TiVO Alias. For those who only have access to one TV, J & B repeats on Sundays at 6pm. I have no idea if BC is on tonight's episode, but what was Kristin on E! say9ing that BC might not stay on with the show? Did I just misread that?

I saw a preview of the Wedding Crashers when I was watching "In Good Company". It looks like a funny movie. I will definitely watch it.

Extra, the TV Entertainment news show has a feature on Bradley tonight, August 1st. He talks about Wedding Crashers, Kitchen Confidential, and a new movie.

Watch for it! :D

Back