Season 3 the breaking point of what exactly?

Really!...Breaking Point...what exactly is this the "breaking point" of...

you all are probably gonna say vaughn and lauren but u never know

sean

I think its the breaking point of sydney and at what point
will she break because of everything..
oh well you look at that only 9 hours till i find out what
it really is..I can't wait...

Well, I guess we know what the title means now. Sydney's breaking point was seeing somebody else tortured. And I guess, to a lesser extent, Lauren's breaking point was seeing how Sydney was being treated.

Azalea said:
Well, I guess we know what the title means now. Sydney's breaking point was seeing somebody else tortured. And I guess, to a lesser extent, Lauren's breaking point was seeing how Sydney was being treated.
I think it means that

Azalea said:
I think that the breaking point was EQUALLY meant to mean Syd's breaking point in giving up information, and Lauren's breaking point about following Lindsay's orders. :D

I suspected the big guy of being a plant right from the start.
1. Men and women are never kept in the same cellblock.
2. Befriending Syd so quickly was very suspicious.
3. Asking what Sydney was there for was and then telling her not to tell was hugely suspicious!
4. That "missing his child story" was suspicious.
5. Lindsay dragging the big guy out for torture unless Syd talked was a dead give away.
Sorry Alias writers, that was way too obvious! :cool:

I even knew that Sydney would provide false information as a means of buying time.

why the hell are some of these episode titles clear as day to understand the meaning of and some ya just have no clue what they mean??? :confused:

Vaughn_Lovah said:
why the hell are some of these episode titles clear as day to understand the meaning of and some ya just have no clue what they mean??? :confused:
dude! i know!!! it freakin pisses me off!! like...sucession...i didnt realy see any succession...grrrrr

dude!! yeah!!! damn u jj!!!! ::shakes fist::

& btw..i htink conscious [the next ep] means when syd is in her "dream' thingy...

i guess it was when she told lindsay the cordinates (even tho they were fake GO SYD! :D ) because they were hurting that other "prisoner"

Maybe it's because we learned about Sydney's breaking Point, she is so empathetic she responds more to human suffering instead of torutre.

As well, they implied that next week she's having her memory jogged, so maybe this eppy was the breaking point for her struggle regarding the surgery. Next week she'll just give in to the regression therapy or surgery.

There were tons of "Breaking points" in this episode...

1. Sydney broke down and told Lindsey what he wanted to know when the fat guy was being 'stabbed'...so that was her "breaking point"...

2. they 'broke' Syd out of custody...

3. Lauren 'broke' away from Lindsay..

4. Vaughn and Jack 'broke' the ice :lol:

5. Dixon got fired...

6. We see a 'break' in Lauren and Vaughn's relationship

7. Sloane 'broke'...umm...his belly open? :blink: :lol:

Back