The Bristow Family Tree

Milo47 said:
Jack doesn't seem like he thinks of Syd as a daughter during the show....Sloane seems like he loves her more than Jack does.
Are you kidding me? I'm sorry but hat's the most stupid thin I've ever heard (read). Jack and Irina are her parents. Get over it.

I'll never get over it.....Sloane committed a sin 30 years ago, and that sin is IRINA with SLOANE.....making SYDNEY!

Where is the proof? Now THAT is just plain nasty. I DO NOT believe that they "got it on". THAT IS PLAIN NASTY!!

I totally agree with iLOv3vAuGhN. I mean, seriously, why would she do it? It just seems NOT right that Irina had an affair with somebody else. I mean, it's just wrong.

alias8000 said:
Where is the proof? Now THAT is just plain nasty. I DO NOT believe that they "got it on". THAT IS PLAIN NASTY!!

I totally agree with iLOv3vAuGhN. I mean, seriously, why would she do it? It just seems NOT right that Irina had an affair with somebody else. I mean, it's just wrong.
thank u..milo....u juss can t assume...we dont even know....juss cuz it seems that way doenst mean it..even though jack doesnt show it im shure he loves syd more htan sloane ever will

there's people assuming on this message board all of the time....why can't i? that doesn't make sense....people are assuming that vaughn isn't married and i think that's stupid.....so why don't you pick on them too?>

No one should be picking on anybody.

People have opinions. You don't have to agree with them, but please respect them.

I'm not taking offense or anything, i'm just stating my opinion.....why is that bad? I'm just curious what's going on

im juss saying.....fine once and for all....

jack loves syd than sloane ever will
sloane and irina did not do it
sark is syds bro
adn vaughn is hot..<im juss saying

okee i wont say anything else

whatever im not gonna even answer that...i did once with wikky and it didnt go very well in the end..whatever...ur opinion...::rollseyes at the immaturity htat i see::

You're right about Vaughn not being that hot. I agree. All ya gals out there who are deeply in love with him can yell at me all you want. I don't care. I'll just ignore all that yelling and go out to the sk8park.

Sloane = Father of Syd
Irina = Mother of Syd and Sark
Jack = Father of Sark
Syd and Will = MARRIED
Vaughn = gone forever

You can keep that opinion.

Well, about the whole Bristow family thing. I still think that Syd, Irina and Jack are all a family.

That's okay but I still don't see how it's possible that Sark and Syd are possibly realated. Do you have any theories?

Back