The Bristow Family Tree

look at the facts, sloane says alot about his love for sydney and right there is to me an indication that he has a connection, not so much a non-related connection, but father/daughter connection

Irina said, "You may need to think of yourself as an honorable husband, a father figure. But I don't. I will never see that man in you." That fact alone tells me that Sloane isn't the father.

*shudders at the site of naked Sloane from the repeat of The Indicator* :P

I don't know, you could be reading it the wrong way! Remember, Sloane was CHOSEN by Rambaldi to search for Rambaldi.....and Sydney is somehow involved, I think it could be a genetic kind of thing!

Milo47 said:
I don't know, you could be reading it the wrong way! Remember, Sloane was CHOSEN by Rambaldi to search for Rambaldi.....and Sydney is somehow involved, I think it could be a genetic kind of thing!
uhh, shudder! gasp! i really dont want Syd to be related to sloane. :eek:

feeling_like_a_spy said:
ouchies.. i'm thinking what if jack's sydney's adoptive father instead??
Well, since Sydney was born while Jack and Laura/Irina were married, there's no need for him to formally adopt Sydney, even if she's not his biological child.
;)

Does anyone still harp over the idea of Sloane being Sydney's father with Irina, and Jack doesn't have a clue about it??

I'll take that as a definite yes! I'm still believing in that theory......Sloane HAS TO BE in there somewhere......

Jack and Arvin Sloane are not Syd's fathers....they are only wannabes :cool:

My theory...lol...its possible.....maybe Syd was a test tube baby :blink:

Back