The Brown Lady - More Than One Ghost?

Qwest

Cadet
Ok I haven't edited this photo in anyway promise.

Here is the original photo and the story behind it.

In fact there in the original photo you can check.

I just noticed this famous photo of all time seems to have three unexplained "Ghosts" in the picture.

In the original ghost of the brown lady in the red circle you can almost make our the face of a little child it appears to be sat down/in a crouching position.

In the blue circle you may be able to make out a face and a whole body which again extends into the brown lady apparition.

Finally in the orange circle there appears to be a doll this is the only one that may be able to be explained it may be a picture or a doll hanging on the wall but I thought it was still odd.

Though the others really are creepy and in such a famous photo and it's just funny that they haven't made headline news before.

Rick

Attachments

• other.jpg
    other.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 104
I'm not 100% sure if they are real the red and blue ones could be tricks of the light since its an old shot but then again i'm not sure (still cant see this so any messups i'm sorry :( )

Interesting that you spotted all those in this famous picture Rick.

However I am a realist and I would be more inclined to thinking this is just a trick of the mind.

By this I mean we are programmed naturally to sport shapes, images, faces and what not in pictures I'm sure if you look hard enough you will spot many other different images in there I just looked and when I look hard enough I can make out several more faces which I would be happy to highlight for you upon request.

I think it's a trick of the mind.

But a very interesting photo to say the least.

That's actually not a bad point at all.

I can see more faces as well if I look hard enough :smiley:

Who knows though maybe this is the most paranormal active photo of all time ???

Rick

Back