• Katya

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bill Vaughn (if he's still alive)

• Anna Espinosa

• Lauren

• Rambaldi? (lol could happen!...it is alias after all)

• it was just a plain accident...

• Total voters
I could see Jack causing the accident after all he wasn't too thrilled about Vaughn asking Sydney to marry him. Jack probably was listening to their car conversation and hear they were going to elope and said hey this is my daughter bye bye buddy. lol. Jack would do a thing like that if he was twisted enough to.

Yeah I doubt Jack would do such a thing. Also, he would want to hear Vaughn out because as he said to Sloane several times in the Episodes before "Phase One", he doesn't want Sydney to go through what she went through with Danny again.

Yeah I doubt Jack would do such a thing. Also, he would want to hear Vaughn out because as he said to Sloane several times in the Episodes before "Phase One", he doesn't want Sydney to go through what she went through with Danny again.

Or maybe Jack did it beacause if "Vaughn" is Rambaldi, Jack knows that it would leak out if he tells Syd and that would mean the end of Vaughn's life or something. Jack wanted a chance to talk to Vaughn before he tells Syd. Or not, i really don't know. Jack is hard to understand somethimes :P

I think it is whoever Micheal used to work for.. I have no idea who it is though...

Also, I am having trouble understanding the whole "My name isn't Micheal Vaughn" thing... If he isn't Micheal Vaughn, then his dad isn't Vaughn the CIA agent killed by Irena... right?

Back