Season 5 The Cardinal

It would be shocking if jack was the cardinal, but he was a good guy. An he and irina are working together.

i like this idea. smart. and, irina and him working together means they can finally kiss and make up, and be a couple again. Until Irina sacrifices her life to save Sydney in the final episode, that is. (merely my prediction).
I think its time jack turned around and showed us he was someone we didnt suspect.

I'm guessing (hoping) that The Cardinal is someone that we know, but haven't seen for a few seasons. It'll be more of a shocker that way, because having it be someone who's been a part of this season just seems less interesting to me. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong about who it is, but I just want it to be exciting. :smiley:

I was tihinking about this last night and I reckon The Cardinal might be Sark!!! :D :D No reason - just thought it's a cool name for him :smiley:

vaungh is not the cardinal. if the cardinal = rambaldi he´s not. because rambaldi is relationated with the derevko not with vaungh

(sorry about my bad english)

Back