The Carl Lumbly Thread

ok, this might be really random, but yesterday i was flipping through channels and i happened to land on the justice leauge on the cartoon network. somewhere i heard lumbly's voice and i was like "woah". so it turns out that (i am 99% sure) lumbly played a blue like alien on the justice league. kool!

Hey is it just me, or has Carl not really had any air time this season? He has only had a few good lines and then it's like he goes home while the rest of the crew continues shooting. I would be pee-oed if I were him. What a fine waste of talent! (n)

Sydney L Bristow said:
Hey is it just me, or has Carl not really had any air time this season?  He has only had a few good lines and then it's like he goes home while the rest of the crew continues shooting.  I would be pee-oed if I were him. What a fine waste of talent! (n)
[post="1249561"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah i agree! he wasn't even in the finale! that just sux (n)

krisAll4Alias said:
Carl is so cool. He's a really great actor. Plus, he's from Minnesota! It is always cool to see people from where you live make it big. I'm happy to see his character Dixon getting more involved with the storyline.
[post="96578"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

He lives in Berkeley!! Or at least his family does. :woot: Sometimes when I'm in a store, I think, "I wonder if anyone in here knows Carl Lumbly..."

Back