The Charmed Ones

Sabella

Cadet
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>I thought I'd make this thread because I saw you have Charmed central and polls and stuff. But you don't have any groups, like "Ali-itis" and ones like that. So I decided to make on about charmed. If you love charmed and are really into the show, this is the place you can talk about how and why you loved charmed ^_^

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>Charmed Ones ~</span>

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Sabella ~ #1
m<o>j ~ #2
Xinli11 ~ #3
Alias_Addict47 ~ #4
pii_lena4ever ~ #5
Syd_Vaughn 4ver ~ #6
Cai ~ #7
Fridolina ~ #8
</span></span>

Ok, do we have any spoilers for next season? I assume the fact that Leo fried an elder, even one that has strayed, would have consequences.

xinli11 said:
Ok, do we have any spoilers for next season?  I assume the fact that Leo fried an elder, even one that has strayed, would have consequences.
[post="990230"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

no spoilers in threads other than the Charmed Spoilers thread, please. we've had several incidents in the past where spoilers were stumbled upon by spoiler-free fans. thanks.

xinli11 Posted Sep 6 2004, 03:22 PM
  Ok, do we have any spoilers for next season? I assume the fact that Leo fried an elder, even one that has strayed, would have consequences.

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Do you want a number??? ^_^ </span>

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Yeah okay your #2 m<o>j! ^_^ Thanks I think I will put in my signature but do you know how you link it back to here????</span>

>>Yeah okay your #2 m<o>j! Thanks I think I will put in my signature but do you know how you link it back to here????<<

I think you found it, right? :smiley:

m<o>j Posted Today, 04:33 AM
  >>Yeah okay your #2 m<o>j! Thanks I think I will put in my signature but do you know how you link it back to here????<<

I think you found it, right? 

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Yes I did actually, it was surprisingly easy! Erm, so which do you like better earlier seasons with Prue in it or later ones with Paige in it???</span>

Ahh...I'm not sure! I kinda like the earliar eppes better but I'm not sure who I prefer out of Prue and Paige. I like Piper and Pheobe more than either Prue or Paige. I guess...I dunno...hmmm...I'm going to have to go away and think about it!

Prue is too serious for my taste, always the big sister..I prefer having PIper being the big sister, and Paige being the young one. I think it's interesting to have Phoebe play the middle sis and have to put out figers between Piper and Paige.

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Hmmm ... I think I like Prue's character maybe more, but paige is more fun and the episodes with her in are better than the ones with Prue! ^_^

Are you sure you don't wanna number xinli11???
</span>

Sabella said:
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Hmmm ... I think I like Prue's character maybe more, but paige is more fun and the episodes with her in are better than the ones with Prue!  ^_^

Are you sure you don't wanna number xinli11???
</span>
[post="995245"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ok, I confess I'm a little confused..what number are we talking about? Is ther some secret society that I'm not privy to?

Ok, I confess I'm a little confused..what number are we talking about? Is ther some secret society that I'm not privy to?

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>For this thread, a number for this thread, like I'm #1 and m<o>j's #2, so do you wanna be number 3??? Is what I was asking. ^_^ </span>

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Okay you're #3 ^_^ So another question do people prefer Phoebe's hair when it was long or now when it's really short???</span>

Alias_Addict47 Posted Today, 09:43 AM
  Ooooo A charmed club. Can I get a number? I think the season premiere is tonight : Oh ya it is! Yay I cannot wait!

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Yeah sure you're #4 !! Is it in America, cos I wanna see the new season in the uk! size]</span>

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Okay so I was thinking that in addition to having our names as the charmed ones, we could have our favourite character from the show, mine I think has to be piper, what's yours??? (Good idea/ Bad idea???) ^_^

(sorry for double posting) :sorry:
</span>