The Charmed Ones

Hiya everyone.
I absolutely love Charmed! I have watched it from the first episode and really love the show and the characters. Piper and Leo are just meant to be!
Can I join??

In the spoiler bracket is a picture of David Anders appearence on Charmed for anyone who wants to see it and hasn't already.
PDVD_144.jpg

April? :blink: Oh wait... It's nearly April anyways :P

It comes back here in April too! *glares at channel 10* Damn XtraFactor... <_<

Huh??? :blink: Don't you watch on living TV sam???

OMG I can't believe they kill off Kyle, it's so sad, I was crying when Paige was :cry:

Please don't read the spoiler unless you're up to date with Living TV's episodes!

okay so sabella has been bugging me to come here for ages, so here I am

I caught a really old epi the other day, I swear all through the epi my mind kept going marshall marshall marshall.. he cant play a bad guy, it doesnt suit him

I know I saw that too! *nudges Cinders* Hey I didn't bug you I said "If you love Charmed why don't you join us in the Charmed thread?" I didn't bug you, that's not bugging, so :P :lol:

well i have no idea what happened in the last ep you watched..so if i knew that i could tell you if it will be in the next ep..and my mind is not working :blink: hehe

This is only for Sam to help us, ok? :smiley:

Kyle became a whitelighter and they restore it to how it was before the avatars changed it