The Charmed Ones

.. *sniffle* I don't think Charmed is gonna be on here anymore in Australia... I don't know whether they axed it for good, or if it's coming back! :cry: Cos its timeslot's been replaced with Summerland...

:cry: :cry: :cry:

hello..can i join please? I love charmed. I think i'm on the same episode as you guys are...gonna watch Carpe Demon today...
ahh i keep forgetting DA is gonna be on charmed...my friend (amisha) has told me like twice but yeah.. thats gonna be fun to watch..i saw the pic above..i wonder if hes gonna use a british accent.. (he looked abit british..i think)

I hated that moustache!! I kept getting distracted by it! -_-

Erm... US schedule, that means the 150th ep where you-know-who returns right?

LOL, I saw that ep yesterday.... It is superb!!

lol..i know what you mean...if you ever wanna buy both of them at the same time its like £7.00 - thats enough money to go to Starbucks and sit for three hours like two and a half times..

:sigh: :woot: :woot: I saw the DA ep today..i loved it but it was more because of Drake (billy zane)..he was very charming and the song at the end was soo cute! DA wasn't that amazing...i have to say he was much better/cuter in the CSI ep (crows feet).. OOO im soo excited! only 7 days till the 150th ep...at least i think so..

I loved that episode, DA was so funny with his moustash and all, Billy Zane was so sweet at the end with Phoebe! I loved the end when they were in P3 watching Drake (y) It was a very good episode :D

Sabella said:
Yeah I bought the last one, but I get the alias mag every issue, I have to get it ordered in specially, which suck, it's like £3.50 :eek:
[post="1299678"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

why don't you get them on subscription? would stop you having to remember to get money for it each month