The Charmed Ones

I loved it but we didnt get enough of Cole, and he did look a bit orange :lol:

And why the hell was there no Phoebe and Cole :confused: , the promos made it look like there would be ... well to me anyway

They cancelled the newest season of charmed over in Australia, so they could put on another talent show - it's not fair, it sounds like an awesome season!

<Shotgun> said:
I loved it but we didnt get enough of Cole, and he did look a bit orange :lol:

And why the hell was there no Phoebe and Cole :confused: , the promos made it look like there would be ... well to me anyway
[post="1310807"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: he really did....damn the between (or wherever he is) must have some really good sunbeds lol

i still haven't watched this weeks ep! lol i taped it but haven't gotten around to watching it yet!

<Shotgun> - i love your av and sig!! they're so pretty!! :love:

^ 😆 , but still the best child ever on telly

Syd_Vaughn 4ver said:
i still haven't watched this weeks ep! lol i taped it but haven't gotten around to watching it yet!

<Shotgun> - i love your av and sig!! they're so pretty!! :love:
[post="1321406"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Another charmed today tomorow :woot: anyone else gonna watch?

yep :D its all the eppisodes where they went back in time or went to the future, they better show the eppisode where Phoebe is set to burnt for killing some man (y)

Then they are showing one of the behind the scenes things after it I think

ooo cool!! i'll have to watch some of it! I saw one of the behind the scenes for the 150th ep that they had one last weekend i think it was, and it was so good! they're all so funny!! (y)