The Charmed Ones

only one more eppisode of the season (n) , the title sounds like it should be used for the last ever eppisode,anybody else tempted to read spoilers?

<Shotgun> said:
only one more eppisode of the season (n) , the title sounds like it should be used for the last ever eppisode,anybody else tempted to read spoilers?
[post="1358704"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
originally, the show might have ended with this episode and the end of the episode clearly shows the WB's original intent to end the show. it should be interesting to see how the writers will write their next/last season due to air in the US Sept. 2005. you can go to the Main Charmed Thread to read a description of the episode BUT DO NOT GO TO PAGE 21 until you've seen the episode!

OMG guys! I finally watched the finale last night and it had me in tears.
When they told their dad that he might never see them again and said goodbye to the kids I was in tears. :cry:
It was soo sad.
But I loved the ending!
I can't wait for next season to see how they come back from this.

I rewatched with my mate Mel and she absoluetly hated it.
I can't see why!
I really enjoyed it.
It was action packed, but Im still not sure what they are going to do next season!

The girls vanquished Zancu (sp?) and the Nexis (sp?). Inspector Sheroden was killed by Zancu and everyone thinks the girls are dead. FBI knows about magic! :eek: The girls gave the manor and the boys to their dad. Oh and Leo taught them how to astral project, thats how they tricked everyone into thinking they died. hope that helps. And I want to be a Charmed one!