The Charmed Ones

its for the 150th episode

he is supposed to help piper who is floating around some place...he doesn't come back to the living world...i don't think....not sure...but still very happy! :D

this is what it says on spoilerfix

01/22 - Julian McMahon will return as Cole Turner, the half-human/half-demon ex-husband of Phoebe Halliwell (Alyssa Milano), who was vanquished in the special 100th episode. In the 150th episode, which is scheduled to air in April, Cole's spirit will meet Piper's (Holly Marie Combs) spirit in the cosmic space between life with death, helping reunite her with Leo (Brian Krause). If all goes well, Phoebe's faith in love just might be restored. "CHARMED has had a loyal fan base since its record-setting debut on The WB," Mr. Janollari said. "It is fitting that we are able to give these viewers the bonus of adding one of the show's most popular characters for this milestone episode." Source: The WB
01/21 - Julian McMahon will guest star in the 150th episode of Charmed. The episode will feature flashbacks from past episodes but also Cole who's back and claims he's there to help Piper (who seems to be in a ghost state) get her love back. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Must not look in spoiler thingoes... *cringes*

But ^^ Ali!!! Ahhh!! You forgot to use spoiler tags when you commented on that!! :cry:

he's gonna come back?????????only for one ep, but still! jei jeiiii!!!! i love cole!!
my sister hates him and we always argue about him when we watch charmed.. :D
she just can't see how loveable he is... he and phoebe made such a cute couple.. ;)

so what season are you guys watching?? i think finland is "a bit" behind... :P

AHHHH!! Guess what day it is today?!?!?!

FRIDAY!

And guess what day Charmed starts?

.. SUNDAY! :woot:

*runs around screaming*

:happydance: I'm so hyped up for it... Better be good :P

Tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow... :happydance: Less than 24 hours... Can't be bothered calculating how many hours and minutes exactly, but OMG! Soon! :woot:

OMG! Just finished watching charmed a little while ago... And OMG! Can I talk about it? Or does it need to be in spoiler thingoes?? Hrmmm... :Ponder: I'll stay on the safe side for now, just in case, cos I know how much that sucks...

OMG! How freakin' GORGEOUS is Wyatt?!?!?! AHHHH!! OMG! He's so cute that I wanna squish him... *sigh* :love: And baby Chris!! OMG! How absolutely gorgeous is he too?! Lol not as cute as Wyatt was when he was a teeny weeny little one, but gosh he's a cute one as well! And at the beginning of the episode when Wyatt's sitting in his little high chair... *sigh* *hugs Wyatt* Why does he have to be so CUTE?! :cry: 😆

Well that's not really spoilerish... But eh, better safe than sorry :rolleyes:

Yeah I actually thought you were gonna talk about the plot not wyatt and chris and how cute they're, that's not a spoiler, everyone knows that wyatt and chris are cute! :lol: