Sci-Fi Frank Herbert's Children of Dune

Title: Frank Herbert's Children of Dune

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Drama

First aired: 2003-03-16

Creator: John Harrison

Cast: James McAvoy, Jessica Brooks, Daniela Amavia, Julie Cox, Edward Atterton, Alice Krige, Susan Sarandon, Alec Newman, Martin McDougall, Steven Berkoff, P.H. Moriarty, Barbora Kodetová, Ian McNeice, Gee Williams, Rik Young

Overview: Frank Herbert's Children of Dune is a three-part miniseries written by John Harrison and directed by Greg Yaitanes, based on Frank Herbert's novels Dune Messiah and Children of Dune. First broadcast in the United States on March 16, 2003, Children of Dune is the sequel to the 2000 miniseries Frank Herbert's Dune and produced by the Sci Fi Channel. As of 2004, this miniseries and its predecessor were two of the three highest-rated programs ever to be broadcast on the Sci-Fi Channel.
Frank Herbert's Children of Dune

If anyone saw Dune on the Scifi Channel :D , then they would love the fact that the Scifi channel is extending this saga,with a continuation of what happens to Paul Atriedes,his love Chiani,and the rest of his family. It will air this Sunday.....so look at it folks. I hope that it will be good!!!! (y)

My dad and I are gonna watch it together on Sunday! We've already planned it! :smiley: I haven't watched the two othe Dune movies but my dad has. Plus he has all the books! :smiley:

hi alias8000!can you please ask your Dad about how the very last Dune book ended? I have not been able to find the book and a really would like to know. It would put my mind at ease. I heard that it has a climatic ending!

A pm is a personal message. On the bottom of each post there is a little blue button that says PM on it with a little picture of 2 ppl. You can find one of her posts and click the button on that post. Its like an email.

I asked my dad but he didn't really make it sound that interesting. Maybe i should ask him again b/c what he said really didn't give enough info.

o and aria. if you read too high of a gradient then you don't always understand what they're saying and you just keep on reading then you start yawning well, i could go on and on. o and one other thing. sometimes yuo can't really understand a book b/c you don't have enough life experiance.

hmm... well see i kinda censor my books myself if i dont like a book or i dont get it i just stop reading it. my parents know that so they let me read whatever i want

omg It just ended last night i was on the edge of my saet the whole time I was so shocked when paul letos dad came back it was soooo goooooddd.

i know! ma'dib (or however you spell his name) looked kinda freaky thought! I feel sorry for his mother! she lost both of her children in like two days! :(

TV show information provided by The Movie Database