The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

hey I haven't sent anything yet either, have you guys sent anything?

I wrote some wonderful letters but then I lost them, so I need to start over again, maybe I'll find a postcard and work up to letters.....

Ok I need to go to Young Womens, which really sucks cause I want to stay with you guys, so please be sure to post full updates on yourselves here so I can catch up, as for me: I am doing all right, kind of bad but not horrible.

Brandon e-mailed and wants to go on a date so that is exciting, and I have a "date" with Josh Thursday.

I'll work on the post card thing.

Bye gals!

You are kidn of bad??? OH NO! Nad! I want to talk to you! Stupid mutual ;)

You have dates!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! :woot: :jump:

Bye NAD!!

Nad said:
Ok I need to go to Young Womens, which really sucks cause I want to stay with you guys, so please be sure to post full updates on yourselves here so I can catch up, as for me: I am doing all right, kind of bad but not horrible.

Brandon e-mailed and wants to go on a date so that is exciting, and I have a "date" with Josh Thursday.

I'll work on the post card thing.

Bye gals!
OOOOOOOO DATES! EXCITING STUFF!! :jumping: i wish i could go on dates!!!! :( ok well im counting down and i have 368 days till i can go on a date with tanner! hahahahaahahahahahaha! BYE NAD I HOPE YOU ARE WELL! AND THANK YA!

SydB_JenG said:
vaughnscaligurl47 said:
SydB_JenG said:
Nad said:
Kick butt for me!!!!
( ! ):kicking: ( ! ) <----(its supposed to be me kicking butts :lol:smiley:
HAHAHAHA thats awsome! hahaha :kicking: hahahaha i kicked someones butt! haha
but do you see the little butts?---> ( ! ) :lol:
hahahahahaha :lol: :laughbounce: (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) :kicking: (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) i kicked 10 peopled butts!! HAHAHA!

Back