The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

Sorry, I do better face to face than in words, but:

I know our Church is true, I've felt it and I know it. I know that Joseph Smith translated the Book of Mormon and that the Book of Mormon is true as well as the Bible. I know that Gordon B. Hinckley is a prophet of God who leads and directs our church today. I know that Christ atoned for the sins of the world and I love Him so much for what he did for us. I know that the church can help me to return to my Father in Heaven, and I know that families can be together forever. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ.

I have yes, but I know quite a few people who have converted. One was my neighbor's sister. That was really neat to see her accept the Gospel.

Both of my parents are members but both grew up outside of the church, they joined in their teens. My dad went on to serve a mission.

It is, I'm grateful to know it is true. I am very sorry, but I need to go! Please PM me or go here, if you have an questions. There is a lot more information on www.mormon.org and I think there is a place you can go to to make it so missionaries can contact you (19-21 year old men that spend two years of their lives preaching the Gospel to those who want to hear it) if you would like. Have an awesome day!

Book of Mormon, and the members of the Godhead are three seperate beings and that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ have a body of flesh and bones. Probably New Jerusalem as well. Zion has a few meanings: pure in heart is one. Have you heard of the pioneers? They called the place they were traveling to Zion. In our scriptures it says that the New Jerusalem in Missouri will be called Zion.

Back