Comedy The Colbert Report

Jamison

Cadet
So I just watched the re-run of last night's episode (I missed the first on one Monday :( ), and I've got to say that it is really funny.

I love Stephen Colbert and even though I think he's hilarious, I was kind of skeptical about the new show. It was really good though.

I love when he interviews people, he's the master!

Anybody else been watching? And if you have what are your thoughts?

Yeah he just has a funny, smart-ass witty way about him that just makes the format of the show perfect. "The Word" is so funny cuz you get his jokes and an extra joke every time with the way they put up a word or a sentence that answers or adds to what he says.

I am crushing on Colbert :D He is wonderful and I love how he doesn't "break" by laughing which makes him even more funnier. I like "wag of the finger" :D

Well, I'm happy that Stephen has job security until 2007, since CC signed him for more eps! My favorite interview so far would have to be w/ Judge Tubbs..Bramlet Abercrombie :lol: :lol:

Every episode of Colbert Report gets funnier and funnier. I love the way he takes all the applause for himself when announcing the guest, the Word cracks me up, and I never get tired of bears being #1 on the Threat Down. Stephen has created a great character to laugh at and with and I totally get it. And by it I mean him.

Every episode of Colbert Report gets funnier and funnier. I love the way he takes all the applause for himself when announcing the guest, the Word cracks me up, and I never get tired of bears being #1 on the Threat Down. Stephen has created a great character to laugh at and with and I totally get it. And by it I mean him.

The Word by far, is my faovrite bit. How about the word of day being "Gay, Gay, Gay, Gay, Gay!" LOL And does anyone know why his right ear is that way?

I was listening to NPR this afternoon (it's one of the only stations I get clearly when driving through the mountains) and they were interviewing Stephen.

He was absolutely hilarious...I just :love: him so much.

Ok, I love it when Stephen breaks character and laughs lol He did it when interviewing Barbara Boxer and he did it on last night show. It's nice to know that even he can't keep a straight face.

Ok, I love it when Stephen breaks character and laughs lol He did it when interviewing Barbara Boxer and he did it on last night show. It's nice to know that even he can't keep a straight face.

I like that too. There's something oddly comforting when they start to laugh.

I loved his cartoons last night. I was cracking up...but I usually do during his show :D

I love this show! I haven't seen a lot of it, but from what I've seen, it's hysterical! I love how people break character, get back in, the random humor sometimes. I like this show, and that's the 'truthiness'.

I bought the book and I must say it's exactly like he would say things. It's an awesome book, just as good as the show!!