The Color Red

bluebird1045 said:
Oh yeah! How could I forget that - my favorite scene! She also wore a red dress in Parity, the first time she fought with Anna Espinosa.
Yeah, I just watched that this afternoon. I love that fight. Its one of the best.

Wasn't Sydney also wearing a red coat when they were in the pier in A Broken Heart? It was kind of dark red, if I remember correctly.

Oh yeah, I remember that. The ending scene of the pilot, right? I don't have any other red "sightings" right now but when All Alias was down, someone posted something about this topic in the All Alias Yahoo group. I forgot what it was, I think it was about the color red in After Six.

michaelvaughnsgirl_ak said:
bluebird1045 said:
Oh yeah! How could I forget that - my favorite scene! She also wore a red dress in Parity, the first time she fought with Anna Espinosa.
Yeah, I just watched that this afternoon. I love that fight. Its one of the best.
OMG I WATCHED IT AFTER SKOOL TOO... i gots the dvd s1 for my bday lmao :D

That was me who did the other thread when the site was down. I was in need to say what I had seen. Lemme see...

In the latest episode:

1. The dress thing, Lauren asked if Vaughn would perfer the black or red dress.
2. Syd's shirt when she told Vaughn that she 'wouldn't be the other woman'
3. The red lighted tunnel that they first went down.

Yep that's what I saw. I've had that in my mind for a while. And I needed to get it down. Well I'm outie. ^_^

The dress from the Confession was red! "He licked my face!"

she has red glasses in the doppleganger.... hmmm i loved that outfit, she looks good in green.... oh and she also had red hair lmao, slightly red *ponders to self*

i don't know if this has been posted already..but when sydney used to work for
sd-6, she went in a white room and there was a flash of red light..

The most dominant colors on this show definetly seem to be black, white and red......just about as stark a contrast as you can get.

Back