Season 2 The column takes time

V

verdantheart

one more time . . .

Just in case anyone's interested and reads my Spy family/dad columns, I'll be out of town March 30, so I expect that the column will be late (since I doubt I will even be able to see the episode when it's aired!). Hopefully my recorder will behave itself and I will have no trouble getting the review out later. This is one episode I really do not want to miss!
;)

MODIFICATION:
Never mind--looks like I won't be missing it after all--they're moving it to 3/16: Link w/summary--vague SPOILER alert. They rescheduled. Now, I wonder if they'll be re-running on 3/30 . . . ?
:smiley:

Cripes! Forsooth, a pox on their heads ABC's, that is. Is it confirmed? Guess I'll just have to write more fiction. Maybe Ill have my rookie agent ID back by that time. I'm mourning my status loss, especially after I told my friends.

Wherever you go, Verdantheart, have a great time.

I think alias works a lot like x-files did in regard to the "do aliens exist" question. They make you believe something for as long as possible without actually confirming it totally, then they tell you something totally different is true. I think this is what they're trying to pull with this episode.

lenafan said:
Cripes! Forsooth, a pox on their heads ABC's, that is.  Is it confirmed? Guess I'll just have to write more fiction. Maybe Ill have my rookie agent ID back by that time. I'm mourning my status loss, especially after I told my friends.

Wherever you go, Verdantheart, have a great time.
Oops! I should have been more specific! They're moving it up! It'll be on March 16 (replacing the scheduled re-run)! (I re-edited my messaged to add the date.)
:smiley:

:P At least we only have to wait one week. The stress is getting me. Guess I'll have to write. :cool:
Thanks for the update

Originally, they said Truth Takes Time would be shown on the 30th..even worse..that meant 3 weeks! Maybe they read all our howls of indignation.

I'm so glad that the episode isn't TOO far away, but the more episodes we have, the closer we get to the end of the season :(. I don't know what I'm going to do over the summer without ALIAS. I'll probably have to embark on a MAJOR fan fiction or else...

:eek: I heard they were going to rerun Innovator, then decided on Phase One again. Maybe there'll be other reruns too and people will look at Alias.
Oh well...

Back