THE Comedy of our generation!

jems

michael's widow in mourning
ok so its done now - and we are all really sad - and maybe some of us voted for our fave eipsodes - but what was our favourite moment over the last ten year????

was it

rach finding out
rosss finding out
r n r first kiss
r n r firdt time
chan n mon first time
the proposal
phoebe having the triplets
r n emilys wedding
the gang switching apartments
emma being born
or another

i am so sad its all over - i just wanna know what was ur favourite moment ever??

mine hsa to be r n r first kiss in the coffe house!!! CLASSIC!!!! :smiley: :blush:

Oh, that's SO HARD, jems!! But I think my all time favorite moment is the kiss after the prom video, when Rachel realized that Ross had been willing to take her when her date didn't show up. And then she just got up and walked quickly over to him and kissed him..It was so unexpected, and the audience gasped and Phoebe said, "See? He's her lobster!" :love: That was my favorite R/R moment.

Another favorite was when we found out Ross was the father, when he picked up his shirt and said, "Hey, there's my shirt!" And Joey's eyes got all wide..:lol: I was in my dorm room when that aired, and literally, all up and down the hall you could girls screaming when that was revealed. It was so great!

And another one is when Phoebe tricked Rachel and told her the pregnancy test was negative. And then she said, "It's not negative, it's positive. I was lying the first time." And they all hugged...

I think my favorite episode is either the one where everyone finds out ("but they don't know that we know they know we know") or the one where they can't get ready for Ross's banquet and Joey puts on all Chandler's clothes. (I love the ones best where it's just the 6 of them in the apartment for the whole show.)

OMG Azy - they are all so great.

(apologises for the felgercarb topic start btw - i was wasted last night when i did this - :lol: dont even remember starting the damn thread!!!!)

anyways - Azy - the one wiht ther ed sweater - ur so right that was an awesome moment - one of those screamm at the tv moments!!!! but for me the only reason it was so great was cos of all the r n r stuff that had come b4. i loved seaosn 2 so much - and i am so happy they got together i the end. every r n r moment is a fave for me - they have always been the underlying thing is friends since the beginning. :love:

i also totally loved when the girla had their babies - both phoebe and the triplets and when rach had emma - i cried both times.

who am i kidding i could go on all day about my fave moments - *sigh*
i still cant believe its all over. :depressed:

Azalea said:
Oh, that's SO HARD, jems!! But I think my all time favorite moment is the kiss after the prom video, when Rachel realized that Ross had been willing to take her when her date didn't show up. And then she just got up and walked quickly over to him and kissed him..It was so unexpected, and the audience gasped and Phoebe said, "See? He's her lobster!" :love: That was my favorite R/R moment.
ohhh my...same here...this is exactly the moment i thought of when i read this question... ^_^

that, and another one that rings in my mind is when Rachel and Monica are fighting and Pheobe comes over and grabs their earlobes and goes "Hey, in prison you guys would be like my b****es!" - i just thought that was really funny :lol:

THERE WERE JUST SOOOO MANY GREAT MOMENTS!!! i think my faves are all the ross and rachel firsts...ummm LOVED the prom video ep and the one where ross finds out...I JUST LOVED THEM ALL!!! the one with chandler in a box was HILARIOUS and michael was in it....

Yea. It's definately too hard to choose, but I loved the episode where they switched aprtments-"The One With The Embryos". I love how they played the game and in the lightening round, the question for Rachel and Monica was what is Chandler Bing's job, and they were like it has to do with transponding. Then Rachel went oh oh he's a a transponse...a transponster. And Monica screams "That's not even a word!!"

svfan4ever said:
Yea. It's definately too hard to choose, but I loved the episode where they switched aprtments-"The One With The Embryos". I love how they played the game and in the lightening round, the question for Rachel and Monica was what is Chandler Bing's job, and they were like it has to do with transponding. Then Rachel went oh oh he's a a transponse...a transponster. And Monica screams "That's not even a word!!"
And then the infamous Monica-scream as she realizes what Rachel's mistake is going to cost them..."NOOOOoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!" :rotflmao:

I'm trying to think of my favorite comedic moments...I think Phoebe and Chandler's attempted seductions of one another is my ultimate favorite. "I'm going to kiss you now." "Not if I kiss you first.." and "I just want to rip that sweater vest right off you." :lol:

Azalea said:
svfan4ever said:
And then the infamous Monica-scream as she realizes what Rachel's mistake is going to cost them..."NOOOOoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!" :rotflmao:

I'm trying to think of my favorite comedic moments...I think Phoebe and Chandler's attempted seductions of one another is my ultimate favorite. "I'm going to kiss you now." "Not if I kiss you first.." and "I just want to rip that sweater vest right off you." :lol:
LMAO :rotflmao: i justw atched this one last night - its hilarious - we are currently watching the US best episodes over here in the UK - we will then have our own once the finale airs.

my fave for ages is on tonight - Joey: "Hey, I'm Chandler - could I BE weargin any more clpothes!" :P :P :P :P

and the one where ross finds out and the prom video - old r n r - my faves!!! :love:

cant believe its over - :depressed: but as Rach once said to ross - i am having a hell of a time at the wake - watching old epis!! (y)

"The One Where Ross Finds Out" is hysterical! When Ross goes to check his messages and gets the one from Rachel and she jumps on his back screaming at him, haha! I love that!

Ross: You're over me? When were you...under me?!?

That one was so great...I remember my friends and I used to always repeat drunk Rachel's line when we wanted closure on something - "And that, my friend, is what they call cuh-losure." :lol:

This conversation between Phoebe and Chandler always cracks me up, don't know why..
PHOEBE: Hey, how come it's SpiderMAN and not Spiderman? You know, like Finkleman, or..or Goldman.
CHANDLER: [indcredulous] Because! He's not Ira Spiderman. He's Spider MAN. There is no Gold Man.
PHOEBE: Ohhhhh. [pause] There should be a Gold Man!
:rotflmao:

well I narrowed ten years down to one single line!

you know the eppy where rachel and monica verse joey and chandler and if the guys win then they get the apartment and if the girls win then the guys have to get rid of the duck?

yeah well when monica suggests what the bet will be about, rachel goes:

"ooooh, that's interesting!"

and that was the best eppy ever as well. tied with the one with brad pitt.

Awww... I can't believe it's over! Season finale tonight was goooood though :P I loved the phalanges on the plane thing tonight :lol: Favourite moment of all time though, was when Emma was born... The wittle cutie wutie! ^_^

Everyone: Whoa!
Monica: Don't laugh, the camera adds 10 lbs.
Chandler: How many cameras were on you?

(Ross playing bagpipes)
Ross: Sing along, you know the words.
(Phoebe makes high-pitched noise to the tune of "Celebration")

Monica: Have you met Emma?
Christina Applegate's character: (to Phoebe) Hi, Emma, nice to meet you.
Phoebe: (ennunciated) Phoebe
CA's character: Ooo! That's a funny noise

someone should compile a list and we should vote on it or something

I think my favorite episode has to be the one with Brad Pitt and the "I Hate Rachel Green Club". I also love the episodes when they go back to when they were younger.

Back