The coolest thing!

Krazed

Cadet
What's the coolest thing that's happend to you? Did ya win the big game for you team? Win a contest? Basicly the most awesome thing that's ever happened to you!!

Krazed :ninja:

Well this happen to me when I was like 8 or 9. Well anyway my Sister was eating at this bar that had a stage and everynight this bar had a live act. Well has anyone ever herd of a country group "lonestar" Well anyway that night they were playing there and my sister called me up on her cellphone Hysterical as ever. ecause they were like her favorite group and she was saying how she wished i was there. Well anyway to make her self feel better she asked if eachone of the guys could talk to me and wish that I felt better. And they all willingly did they were all really nice and I got an autograpgh too. That night was probally the most special night I can think of right now. And it deffently made me feel better. :smiley:

When I found the Invisionfree forums to use for my company's forums a great forum service.. couldn't find any good ones until I found this one!

Good job CODIE! wooh hoo! :cheers:

the coolest thing that ever happened to me...well that's ahrd but for now. I got to go to a movie premiere! lo lcuz my best friend's mom is in the movie business.. even though we live in Canada and she invited me to go with her and her mom to this movie premiere ! ooh it was so cool it was for the movie the Bourne Identity. We didn't get good seats er anything and we didn't really get to talk to any of the stars. We weren't really acnowledged but we were there and that was all that mattered! lol

AG

the coolest thing that's happened to me... my grandparents came... must seem kinda sad to you but mine live trillions of miles away in another country and will probably never come back but it was great when they came becuz i hardly ever get to see them except like every 2 years. so it was awesome really... but i'm sure something has happened that was better. i just need to think of it... thinking...

I think that that's cool!! I have friends who live in the boonies. So whenever I get to see them I get all excited and giddy....yes giddy. I don't get to see them as much as I'd like. I so get from where you're coming from.

Krazed :ninja:

:hi: I once beat a guy that was in a motorcycle that when like 50 miles i beat him with my horse Huracane :D ,i was so happy lots of people where really surprised,my dad mostly he tought me about horses when i was 2 till now that im 12 :eek:fftopic: :smiley: :D.

I'm on the concerts council at Appalachain state and we put in a bid, the biggest one in the school's history, 150,00,for dave acoustic. We got him for March 29th with Tim Reynolds. Not only do I not have to pay for a 50 ticket, I get to go free forbeing an usher. THen I get paid to be an usher. I get paid to see my fav music artist live!!!!!

Wow, that's sounds really cool! The coolest thing for me so far is that this year, I met Amy and Ben from Evanescence and got a signed autograph from each, and I shook their hands :lol: okay that may sound lame to many, but i thought it was brilliant!

Back