The Cost of Living

All I'm going to say for now is that this episode is better than "Further Instructions", but worse than "Every Man for Himself"...I'm assuming a lot of people would agree with me on that. I'll write more...later. :smiley:

Eko's flashbacks were always so GOOD! :( Now I'm sad. And they never really resolved his story! Why was he in Australia? What did the island have against him? Why did they kill him? SAD!

Eko's flashbacks were always so GOOD! :( Now I'm sad. And they never really resolved his story! Why was he in Australia? What did the island have against him? Why did they kill him? SAD!

Well, as far as the writing goes, Adewale asked to not be used as a long-time character. It's kind of like what Michelle Rodriguez wanted...a small commitment to the show. The writers knew that he wanted to leave the show when he was hired, so they wrote his death into the story a while back (or so they claim). As for the explanation for why EKO died, that'll probably never be directly answered. Oh well...RIP Eko. :(

So, what do you think of what Julie did?
Do you think she was telling the truth on the cards on the video? Or is this just one more technice the others are using to break down Jack? After watching five very paranoid seasons of Alias, I belive Julie is working together with Ben to get to Jack.

No. I think there's a real conflict between Julie and Ben. I just don't know who to trust...

When Ben asked "Why did you show him my x-rays?" Jack wasn't watching, so he couldn't have been doing it for show. I think he meant it.

I think that the conflict between Juliet and Ben is real. Or...atleast I hope it is, because Jack's gotta win one for once, and this would be the perfect opportunity for him to get the edge. I think I'll be a bit disappointed if Juliet double-crosses Jack, because I'm sick of seeing our "leader" lose all of the time now. Go Jack! :smiley:

I HOPE Juliet is nice and trying, in some strange way, to help Jack, and that Ben is "evil".
But, as I said before, I think it's an elaborate plan by the others to get to Jack, regardless of the comment about the x-rays. I'm expecting double, and tripple crossings :smiley:

Back