Space The Dark Side of Carbon

Robby

Helper Bot
NASA Picture Of The Day
The Dark Side of Carbon

412291main_image_1546_516-387.jpg

As interest in Earth's changing climate heats up, a tiny dark particle is stepping into the limelight: black carbon. Commonly known as soot, black carbon enters the air when fossil fuels and biofuels, such as coal, wood, and diesel are burned. Black carbon is found worldwide, but its presence and impact are particularly strong in Asia. Black carbon, a short-lived particle, is in perpetual motion across the globe. The Tibetan Plateau's high levels of black carbon likely impact the region's temperature, clouds and monsoon season. Image Credit: NASA (More at NASA Picture Of The Day)

according to my opinion black carbon is found worldwide, but its presence and impact are particularly strong in asia. black carbon, a short-lived particle, is in perpetual motion across the globe.

remember how in old star treks people were referred to as carbon based life forms? if there is a carbon problem its people, tooooooo many by far. No controls, all the races are products of inbreeding, so there you go, when people start looking like each other, there has been a lot of inbreeding going on, one of the many unseen devils of carbon based life forms, like fishing with lead sinkers so all the fishing holes get contaminated with lead, and on and on....and ma is watching jeopardy re-runs like they going out of style....Department of Energy head bill richardson under clinton really stoked the carbon scare, his contribution to that sides fraud like 911 and covid and enmod and all the rest of penny ante stuff these damaged goods produce...richardson was trying to invent another kind of money, i am surprised he wasn't killed for that...,its all hype and lies methinx...make work, as if...b

hey, listen, i am gruff, because i am old, dont take it personally....i have to post and run most times, so am in a hurry because of data.....here is the real dark side of carbon, the weapons systems deployed by world government which the carbon fraud was just a cover for....my interview on the edge broadcast from a long time ago....notice britannica is in there trying to discredit it, they suck and are just liars...all you have to do is look up on most days to see the weapons system in place, it is causing grave environmental damage, and its allllllll secret, secret monies, secret effects, secret agendae....its the end of America.....b

Back