The David Anders Thread

He's an absolutely incredible actor who just has this character down perfectly. He's one of those actors that can just ooze sensuality when they come on the screen with out ever having to say anything. He just sort of directs your eye to himself and you want to watch him, no matter what he's doing. Even in the torture scenes, he seems more commanding than Sloane. He's got "it", whatever "it" is.

it's interesting how he acts. he just catches ur attentions. he's kinda cute too. hehe ^_^
--Mandy

David has this magnetic, kinetic energy that is irresistible. I can't wait to see what projects he tackles in the future. If he takes them on like he's taken on Mr. Sark, then he's gonna have a long, storied career that could be fodder for an E! True Hollywood Story. :D

We need more actors like him.

I love David! He's so hot-I can't believe he's only 21! He looks so much more mature. He and Syd should totally hook up, he seems to want her bad!

I LOVE the accent! me and my friend are crazy for it! but did yah know that it is fake? lol. he does a good job anyway. haha..he was on an episode of So Little Time! you know the Olsen twins show? i found that quite amusing.

I love David Anders. He is so cute, and he plays Sark so well! I couldn't belive that he was only 21 either, because he presents himself so maturely. He is really good at the accent too, I would never guess that he was just from Oregon. He and Syd definetely have some tension, but I don't think it would be good if they got together. Besides, he's MINE! Lol, J/K! :D

082502_cast_previewweekend13.jpg

:eek: :D (y)

Back