The Day After Tomorrow (2004)

Alias_Gay

Ensign
Title: The Day After Tomorrow

Tagline: Where will you be?

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction, Thriller

Director: Roland Emmerich

Cast: Dennis Quaid, Jake Gyllenhaal, Emmy Rossum, Dash Mihok, Jay O. Sanders, Sela Ward, Austin Nichols, Arjay Smith, Tamlyn Tomita, Sasha Roiz, Ian Holm, Richard McMillan, Nassim Sharara, Carl Alacchi, Kenneth Welsh, Michel 'Gish' Abou-Samah, Kenneth Moskow, Glenn Plummer, Adrian Lester, Nestor Serrano, John Maclaren, Richard Zeman, Perry King, Mimi Kuzyk, Vitali Makarov, Russell Yuen, Christopher Britton, Christian Tessier, Rick Hoffman, Alan Fawcett, Sheila McCarthy, Amy Sloan, Karen Glave, Joe Cobden, Caroline Keenan, Matt Adler, Nobuya Shimamoto

Release: 2004-05-26

Runtime: 124

Plot: After years of increases in the greenhouse effect, havoc is wreaked globally in the form of catastrophic hurricanes, tornadoes, tidal waves, floods and the beginning of a new Ice Age. Paleoclimatologist, Jack Hall tries to warn the world while also shepherding to safety his son, trapped in New York after the city is overwhelmed by the start of the new big freeze.
The Day After Tomorrow (2004)

Has anyone seen the trailer for this movie?

Its opening May 28, 2004 ... and its suppose to be this big movie ...

The Day After Tomorrow

c1r1.jpg

I saw the trailer for this when I went to see "Master and Commander." It's supposed to be about a mega storm that hits the entire earth, apparently. It looks like it might be pretty good.

cool! I think this movie might be a sleeper this summer. I haven't heard much hype surrounding it. The effects looks really good too.

yeah, i saw the trailer for it at some movie i was watching i thought it looked cool. snow covering all of new york... the rivers.

definitely going to see it!

my sister works in the movie theater and she can't stop talking about how much she wants to see this movie. i don't think she's even seen the trailor for it. she just sees the poster and it has a huge wave or something.

i'm about to check it out though. thanks for posting the link.

regina_alias said:
my sister works in the movie theater and she can't stop talking about how much she wants to see this movie. i don't think she's even seen the trailor for it. she just sees the poster and it has a huge wave or something.

i'm about to check it out though. thanks for posting the link.
you're welcome :smiley:

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database