The Day After Tomorrow (2004)

WOW. The trailer for this looks brilliant. I cant wait till it comes out. I love disaster movies. Plus it has Jake gyellenhall(cant spell it) in it. It comes out in the UK on the 28th May but thats when the last episode of Friends airs here so ill have to see this on the Sat night instead.

i saw the trailer.. the first thing i saw was jake gyllenhaal, so of course, i was glued to the screen! hehe. i haven't really seen him in much since donnie darko, so i'm excited!! it looks cool (y)

obsessetion said:
OMG OMG!! HOT GUY!!!! WICKED FILM!!! GOTTA WATCH IT!!! I'M GONNA GO WATCH IT TWICE!!! LMAO!!
loved the hot guy, wicked film thingy ... :lol:

yep, its gonna be good ... 5 more days till the premiere ... ;)

Alias_Gay said:
obsessetion said:
OMG OMG!! HOT GUY!!!! WICKED FILM!!! GOTTA WATCH IT!!! I'M GONNA GO WATCH IT TWICE!!! LMAO!!
loved the hot guy, wicked film thingy ... :lol:

yep, its gonna be good ... 5 more days till the premiere ... ;)
LMAO!! hehe!!!
urgh!!! i can't wait till saturday cus i'll be drooling the whole way through or i might just run up to the creen and start kissing him face!! LMAO!!! people'll be thinkin :confused: weirdo!! :lol:

I saw the opening of the movie and it was awesome! the visual effects were HUGE and wicked cool! and they do last for more then 10 minutes! way longer than that!