The Day After Tomorrow (2004)

i saw it last night...well, the visual effects were stunning and very well done in my opinion, but the storyline was silly...that's the best word to describe it, Silly...I was laughing when I shouldn't have been...So, while it was visually impressive, it was a shame because a plot that had real potential was simply silly...

I just saw it. This movie is great. Everything was happy in the end, but I live in NYC and after me and my friends came out of the movie theater, it was raining really hard :thinking:

So many near death experiences in the movie. The entire city covered in snow wasn't enough. They had to put wolves in it :hmm:

svfan4ever said:
So many near death experiences in the movie. The entire city covered in snow wasn't enough. They had to put wolves in it :hmm:
dude, that was so ridiculous!! I was laughing in the theater because it was so unbelievably uneccessary... :rolleyes:

:lol: I know. Me too... I was laughing when Sam closed the door and the wolf...well...you know...

Then after the movie I felt bad for the poor wolf even though it was bad :(

the special effects were cool but I felt there should have been more of it. There are other cities in the U.S. too. The plot was okay but the movie did drag on too long.

SecretAgentMan said:
the special effects were cool but I felt there should have been more of it. There are other cities in the U.S. too. The plot was okay but the movie did drag on too long.
lol yeah, and there are other countries in the Northern hemisphere ;). the script was pretty lame but the special effects were awsome.

ya well i saw this movie agen and this time i didn really like it, the storyline was boring but the Visual Effects still rocked. and i agree on that wolf thing. Why the hell would u have 2 add wolves in the movie of the apocolypse??

The movie was cool, for once I really liked a blockbuster !! :D Jake is so cute 🤤 And it makes ppl realize (I hope) they have to pay attention at their environment.

Alias_Addict47 said:
and i agree on that wolf thing. Why the hell would u have 2 add wolves in the movie of the apocolypse??
hahahaha, ohhhh man, every time I think of this part I have to laugh to myself because of how ridiculous it was... :rolleyes:

Gonna go watch this tonight with my bf and cousin and his friends. And this time, we're definitely getting in for free! :lol: Hopefully my cousin's friend remembers who I am so he won't charge me to see a movie next time!!! :lol:

i still cant get over the wolves, i mean come on :wtf: and teh other thing i didn't like is that people were taking pics and taping the tornado. OMG no 1 would do that, yes itd be intresting and yes u would probably die from standing there with fear, Just RUN!! they didn't show a lot of other places like the Eifel Tower frozen though they did have a scene of Paris, and then some other places would have been kewl.

ahhh, the wolves, that will forever be a running joke between me and the people I saw it with... :rolleyes: like, the world ending isn't enough, let's throw some fake CGI wolves in there for them to have to run from!

tis a shame, because otherwise (well, besides the corny script) it had potential...

I thought the wolves were okay. Everyone seems to be complaining about them. That scene could have been taken out but the writers wanted another obstacle for our heros....I guess.

i LOVE that movie!!!! i saw the trailor for it, and when they show the tornadoes in LA and the guy cleaning the floors, and when he opens the door, he's like on the 100th floor on the edge b/c the tornados ripped the building away, i was HOOKED. i knew i had to see that movie, like the other person said, i like disaster movies too. the other best part was when the eye of the storm passed and everything just froze in place. yeah. awsome movie.