Season 2 The Dead CIA agent?

Some one please help me! I am dying to know any possible background info on the Steven the CIA agent that Jack killed? :woot:

Contains SPOILERS for season 1:

Haladki was the CIA agent (formerly of the FBI) who caused so many problems in the first season. He and Vaughn really did not get along, and he had Vaughn sent to see Dr. Barnett because of the fact that he was the handler of an agent (Sydney) whose mother killed his father. He was the guy who served as liason between the CIA and FBI when Sydney was held because of Rambaldi's prophecy. And he was the Deep Throat guy who was feeding information to Will Tippin (apparently to destroy SD-6, and possibly to expose Sydney and Jack). Jack went to him to get more specific information about The Man and "the circumference" at the conclusion of last season, at which time Jack killed him, execution style, saying, "You exposed Sydney."

here's my question: how come it took so long for vaughn to find out that jack murdered haladki? i mean, didn't it seem as if everyone sort of just forgot about haladki? i remember at the beginning of the season wondering why no one else was wondering about haladki's whereabouts.

i mean, what did jack do after he killed haladki? did he just dump his body somewhere and forget about it? or did he tell the cia that haladki was a double agent and then just told them that he "disappeared"? did the cia even KNOW haladki was dead??

i'm confused. :thinking:

I'm a little comfused too...
Jck said that he thought it was best not to say anything about Haladki - but did the CIA never find him?? I don't think they'd just forget all about him - or not care enough to look for him.... It just doesn't make sense !!

I never knew that Hadlaki was the Deep Voice person that was really interesting to know, and yes Jack killed him!

Haladki was deep voice???
really?? I must have missed that...
I was thinking that maybe deep voice from season 1 and the dude with emily might be the same person...course with Haladki being a little...well...dead...I suppose not...

You know, I'm thinking maybe the CIA thought that Haladki went on the lam after he was revealed as the mole at the end of last season, so he was listed as missing rather than dead. But nothing's been explained.

When Jack was confronted by Will, he immediately went to Devlin. The breach must have come from within the CIA because it was CIA technology (the bug/pin) that was used to identify and contact Will. Further, the informant knew things only the CIA or SD-6 would know (such as the identity of Will's attacker). Jack pointed the finger at Haladki immediately (seeing him as disgruntled, and unhappy with the way the Prophecy incident worked out), but Devlin shut him down (and, oddly, put Haladki on the mole-hunt, which surpasseth understanding).

Since Jack is a relatively high ranking official i'm thinking the CIA knew what happened to Haladki, considered it justified and moved on.

Of course, to lesser agents (so as not to terrify them and cause them to wonder if all the cloak and dagger stuff we've probably all heard about the CIA is true) he was "missing."

You know, either that or jack's got a secret stash of "enemies of the united states" buried in his back yard, which is just really creepy.

I never thought Haladki was the deep voice. I didn't think I had missed anything. That is just a possibility, methinks.

But Jack knows Haladki is the mole, maybe he told the CIA? And they thought Haladki had just run away. I don't know, Alias is confusing.

They'll probably explain it later. They do that a lot, starting something and then leaving it so you think they forgot, and then coming back later and explaining it.

Ya know, when Will first started getting those phone calls with the scrambled voice on the other end of the line, I thought it might actually be Jack, because whoever it was seemed to know things that I thought only Jack would know, and was saying things that sounded like things Jack would say. But that just didn't make any sense, other than that. After all, Jack wouldn't be egging Will on to investigate SD-6. I'm glad Jack got rid of the little weasel Hadalki, even if what he did really was wrong. Seems Jack is all the time being put in morally impossible positions.

Hey, does anyone watch CSI? I saw the actor who played Haladki on it. He was one of the CSI team's suspects who put rattle snake poison in one of his co-worker's coffee cups. (And it killed the guy cuz he had an ulcer in his stomache) He wasn't much different from Haladki on ALIAS. :D

Yup, I watch CSI and when I saw his name in the credits I wondered what part he'd play in the show. If you've ever seen the movie "Twister" he was also in that, but played a good guy that time.

Back