The Death Spoiler!

browsing at spoilerfix.com i found this.

10/18 - The female who dies is... [...Shannon...]. The death will happen in the November 9 episode. Source: Ain't It Cool News

Aww poor sayid.... his love dies!!! hmm november 9th that means that the death is in next weeks episode after tonight.....

(n)

Wow, that was not what I was thinking...the way Kristen showed it on enews it looked like it would be Kate killing the new girl (sorry forgot her name.)

Then we can't be really sure on who dies... But maybe it is Shannon, she dosn't have a really big storyline for the new season.. All she does is running after the dog and give him food.

Too bad though - the men of LOST were definitely more front and center last season; I was hoping the season we'd see the stories of the women take the fore front.

We need characters like Shannon - I love Kate but let's face it for every Kate in the world there's at least one or two Shannons.

This is good news. I never liked her and I'm happy she's now getting killed. Now if only they can kill Michael, I'll be happy.

Back