Season 2 The Drawer

Kalan said:
i did love the drawer. i thought it was perfect! but we did find out that syd's never been to his place. a little strange i think
I loved the drawer comment also.
And now that you bring it up, that is kinda strange that she has never been over there.
HHMMM.... :P

Maybe Vaughn is homeless and he's been living out of that backpack for months...And that's what Syd meant by "It's getting kind of pathetic"...YES, I'm KIDDING! :lol:

For me, one of the cutest parts of the scene was when Vaughn told Syd she was the hardest working person he knew, and then kind of pinched her nose before he kissed her. That was so adorable!!

I agree with everyone--it was so sweet! And Sydney acted like it was no big deal--how many drawers does she give out? :P And I loved the pinch! I was mostly drooling over Vaughn though...

As much as I would love to see his place, I don't think we will. They'd have to build a set for it. But they could have her go over off-camera, and then Vaughn could tell Weiss about it or something...

omg that was sooooooooooo funny!!!!!!! and buff. okay, first jj gives us those LOVELY boxers....then the draw thing that wa so cute..and then weiss going on abot it. i loved that soooooo much.

if u have season 2 on dvd, ull notice that scene is sort of extended, greatly. after vaughn says he thinks its a great idea, after bringing his backpack back over, instead of cutting straight to syd with the phone records, it goes like this-
VAUGHN: If we're going to be working, I'll need a sandwich.
He lays back down on the bed next to Syd.
VAUGHN: I love my drawer. Syd laughs her :lol: that makes me melt. That part made that scene even more funny and cute!

Hey, I read that somewhere too and so I watched my DVD. It was the extended drawer scene and I was screaming so excitedly. My brother thought I was crazy. :lol:

When i watched it on tv it has that extended part.
It was totally cUTE..Vaughn was like so adorable when he walks round the room before going on to the bed next to Syd and said " I love my drawer".
The pinch on the nose was cute too.
Anything...as long as it's got to do with the both of them.. :love:
Weiss too..

WEISS: She gave you a drawer, huh?

VAUGHN: It was a gesture of convenience.

WEISS: And, uh, what did you put in it?

VAUGHN: Why do you care?

WEISS: What do you mean, why do I care? Do you know how spoiled you are? You know, a drawer! I wish I had a girlfriend to say "Hey, do you want a drawer?"

VAUGHN: I'll give you a drawer at my place.

WEISS: I don't want a drawer at your place.

Back