Qaadka
Roofies
Rugby Balls
Ram
Sensi
Sustanon 250
Zero
and of course XTC!

Sorry if you don't understand some of the names, most of them are street names. I only know what my dealer calls them!

anyone that replies with what drugs they do is quite dumb. i think tasoli is undercover DEA and is trying to infiltrate the gaming community.

:Ph34r:

KickinBama

Originally posted by Kickinbama@Apr 21 2006, 09:26 AM
anyone that replies with what drugs they do is quite dumb. i think tasoli is undercover DEA and is trying to infiltrate the gaming community.

:Ph34r:

KickinBama
No.. heh.. heh..... I'm totally cool B) ;;

*chtt, this is the mother bird, the eggs have hatched and are suspecting adoption, need backup over*

Heh..he...h... :Ph34r:

That is quite the list. I used to do the basic teenage drugs, but I have quit them.

Alcohol, and Marijuana was about it. Although I wont do it again. Ever.

i neva touched any... meaning smoked or did i was tempted to sell in hard times but i think im to good for it i can have my fun with out it

Originally posted by Xblood@Apr 21 2006, 08:53 PM
i neva touched any... meaning smoked or did i was tempted to sell in hard times but i think im to good for it i can have my fun with out it
It isn't worth it, and I wouldn't suggest it. I used to deal where I worked. Get high before I went in, and smoke on my break. It's pointless, and a waste of money. It isn't worth the stress, or anything else to make a few extra bucks.

I guess I'll share my little experiences:

I have only done two drugs.

The first and only illegal drug that I have done was Marijuana. I probably smoked it for a year, then decided to quit. I have been clean for about a year now.

The second was when I took Coricidin, which contain antihistamines. It is an over-the-counter drug that you can get at any drug store. Take like 16 of these, and you will be "FUCKED UP." It was a really, really crazy experience, heh.

Go to diablo 2 if you want drug users

Yeah, what does that mean!? ;)

Alcohol and MJ is about all I touch. Some basic herbs that i can find that are legal on occasion. I will never do anything harder then these drugs because this is about as hardcore as i get ;)

Originally posted by Ocius@Apr 21 2006, 10:00 PM
Alcohol and MJ is about all I touch. Some basic herbs that i can find that are legal on occasion. I will never do anything harder then these drugs because this is about as hardcore as i get ;)
As hardcore as soder!

Originally posted by Chaotic@Apr 22 2006, 04:51 AM
I guess I'll share my little experiences:

I have only done two drugs.

The first and only illegal drug that I have done was Marijuana. I probably smoked it for a year, then decided to quit. I have been clean for about a year now.

The second was when I took Coricidin, which contain antihistamines. It is an over-the-counter drug that you can get at any drug store. Take like 16 of these, and you will be "FUCKED UP." It was a really, really crazy experience, heh.

Go to diablo 2 if you want drug users

Yeah, what does that mean!? ;)
Yea, and I have to say me and Chaotic used to smoke a little weed together. It was fun back in the summer wasn't it?

The good ol' times of me trying as hard as I can to make everyone macaroni, and cheese. Asking everyone to role play titanic, and getting smoked out in a bathroom with 3 other guys was pretty fun.

All I remember is, "Why don't you guys screw up more becuase I'm sick of being the one everyone laughs at!"

Originally posted by Chaotic@Apr 22 2006, 04:51 AM
The second was when I took Coricidin, which contain antihistamines.

Affectionately referred to as "C", by most of my friends in highschool. One of my friends built up such a tolerance that he had to take 42 pills to get high. It's amazing he was never caught, since he had to go into Albertson's every day for more.

I hung out with a pretty rough crowd in High School. Most of them bought, used, and/or sold a decent amount of those items in the list (Acid, Speed, Cocaine, and Weed primarily).

I never smoked or took anything, but it was definitely available incase I decided to.

I finally decided to leave them all behind when one of my friends was shot with a 12-gauge in the shoulder during a deal. I realized how retarded it was to be associated with that stuff, especially since I wasn't into it at all.

Stay in School. Just say No. Play HJ.

All motto's to live by.

-Cirakin

I agree, it is stupid stuff to do, and its hard getting in a roug crowd. I've been their. You're always paranoid about something, whether it be someone oweing you money, or if the cops are going to bust you. It's ridiculous for a high that isn't even really all that great. It's expensive too, isn't worth it.

Back