Season 2 The Earrings

my mom made an EXCELLENT observation. u know in this episode, irina just got her earrings back? in the last episode, the telling, she said that she was contacting sark and sloane using her earrings. well, in episode 4, irina got her earrings back and then when syd went to moscow, sark came exactly when she was there. DING DING DING! anybody catching my drift? she contacted sark and told him syd was going there. could it be a COINSIDENCE? i dont think so!

<3, Kailyn

hmm its an idea! you may be right... and also, how he didtn just kill her? he probably knew her mom would be pissed if he did....

Well . . . yeah! It's obvious in retrospect. Before the earrings, Sark has to torture Richter to get the location of the map to the bible--but he doesn't get the map, Sydney does. But Sydney gives the earrings to Irina at the same time that she has her decode the map. And what happens? Somehow Sark knows exactly where the bible is. How else is he gonna know? They are two-way. I never really bought the grandma sob story. I wouldn't be surprised if Irina never knew her parents.
;)

I have a question.... after watching last nights rerun and reading your guys info.... are these the same earrings sydney gets the message "truth takes time" from?

yes they are.
i'm amazed by this too - very observant mum you have!! maybe she should become a spy!!
i still can't figure out what syd's mum is up too! she does seem to care for syd but it's so unclear if it's all part of ansty plot. she's saved her life a few times.....but then maybe it's just so she can turn her bad and fulfil the prophecy someday!? who knows????
come on series three - my lack patience is killing me.

Good one... But we just don't need an explanation like that. Sark and Sydney are always in the same place when something important (like a mission to retrieve the Rambaldi [blank]) is happening anyways!

That's just the nature of the show.

Still, good job catching that!

Oh and I just realized it's been like 10 months since anyone even replied to this thread!

Actually, I was just watching this episode which is the reason I came to this forum today, and noticed that Sydney gave Irina the earrings AFTER Sydney came back from Moscow - so this idea is good... but it's wrong.

Sorry to take it down like that, but it's true. We don't provide false Intel here at AllAlias.com! ;)

Back