The Economy is felgercarb and I'm depressed

Naiwen

Cadet
But how to stop being depressed? I am depressed because I got no job and live with my parents. I sent CVs after CVs, and went to interviews after interviews, still no job, the economy is felgercarb, I'd say. All because of this shitty economy. I got a degree, but I still haven't found a suitable job, so I have no income.

The current climate for jobs is felgercarb worldwide I think. I know so many people who have degrees but have ended up working in a job that doesn't even use the qualifications they've worked so hard for, just so that they are in work.

The current climate for jobs is felgercarb worldwide I think. I know so many people who have degrees but have ended up working in a job that doesn't even use the qualifications they've worked so hard for, just so that they are in work.
Well, I can't even find a job.

I can relate to what you're feeling. I found myself in that position not too long ago. I was unemployed for the better part of a year before I decided that enough is enough. I applied for university and hid behind the shelter of education. In two and a half years I'll be back out on the streets and hopefully I'll find a job. It doesn't look good however. My chosen occupation is going through restructuring and there might not be a need for new journalists when I finish.

Back