the edge of something new

syd+vaughn foreva

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA
AGENT MICHAEL VAUGHN.

omefffinggod. we watched that in like the BEGINNING of summer. holy frik on a stick.?

kkkkay.
ttyl carrrr-reeee.

k? hahahha. ihaveNOclue. latergator.

Vaughnlover15 said:
AH! Its taken me sooo long to review. So so so so sorry! I feel so bad! =( I havent had time to come on here anymore. Just caught up, and i love how syd and vaughns relationship is going. Its all too cute and realistic. AHH I LOVE THE FLUFF!! I don't want any drama to come into the picture! and then fran and will going out, thats too adorable. now weiss just needs to find someone :P maybe vaughn will lend him lauren? LMAO. cute chapters, ill def try to review more often!  Keep up the terrific work!
[post="1498183"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
icky! weiss&lauren? gross. lol :P

alias_EQUALS_love said:
syd+vaughn foreva
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA
AGENT MICHAEL VAUGHN.
omefffinggod. we watched that in like the BEGINNING of summer. holy frik on a stick.?

kkkkay.
ttyl carrrr-reeee.
k? hahahha. ihaveNOclue. latergator.

[post="1498654"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
omg, i will ALWAYS laugh hysterically when i watch that!

"agent michel vaughn!!!!.... OH! there you are"
"i'm married"
hahahaha

ohhhhh, man.
i<3 that :D

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>spoilers</span>

...and she was going through withdrawal...

"...you just told off my boyfriend..."

"...I can’t stay in the same room as you right now...."

PM LIST
Alias_equals_love
Prediction 47
SYD96
Vaughnlover15
hannahb
xMountineer02300844x
SydVaughn1001
Syd26
Garner_Chick6
Syd_ Vaughn
Bubbles
74Aliaschickita47
LaurenRachael
Ams4alias
deranged_girl
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
Sydneysidekick6
angels_fire_88
SpygirlAmy
Vaughnroxmysox
aliasdancer007
vaughnshoney
KAC
Tunita
shotput25ash
SydneyVaughn47
texasalias2004
alias_chick_47
Lor_Aliasfan47
ae_gurl293
Sydney A Vaughn
SuperDuck123
stealthy
LifesMystery
Lovygirl
lil_aussie_sez

Lost soul
frangipani
alizas
Jen-Jen
freckles3706
cupcake55
BrownEyedGirl
kunagirl86
Nancy O
Crazy for Alias
maddy28
wiseman
meghanlyn85
invisible
kromrell
Krista Bristow
ALiAs*syd&vaughn*
undercover_spy
PointguysGirl
Ms.MichaelVaughn
blualoha
Vaughn-a-holic!439

ADDICT LIST
#1 Bubbles
#2 Alias_equals_love
#3 SYD96
#4 LaurenRachael
#5 Prediction 47
#6 Vaughnlover15
#7 kunagirl86
#8 xMountineer02300844x
#9 maddy28
#12 stealthy
#14 74Aliaschickita47
#27 angels_fire_88
#69 Garner_Chick6

<SOZ FOR THE LATE REPLY...MY BEST FRIEND CAEM 4RM MANCHESTER TO WISIT ME :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D >

LOVED THE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!! SHO9RT BUT ONE FO MY FAV CHAPTERS SO FAR... IT WAS NICE, EASY GOING ETC

AS REGARDS TO THE SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n)

I CANT BELIEVE IT...UPDATE SOON PLZ... IM GOING CRAZY

WOT THE HELL IS GONNA HAPPEN (n) (n) (n) (n) :angry: :angry: :angry: (n) (n) (n)

THANKX FOR HE SPOILERS, UPDATE AND PM!!!!!!!

ANXIOUS ADDICT NO 27
angels_fire

AliasFreak90210 said:
this is really good! i just found it! can i have a pm please?
[post="1498773"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
o' course. :welcome:

SpygirlAmy said:
aww great spoilers!
PLEASE update soon!! :smiley:
[post="1498774"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
tomorrow :smiley:

angels_fire_88 said:
<SOZ FOR THE LATE REPLY...MY BEST FRIEND CAEM 4RM MANCHESTER TO WISIT ME  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D >

LOVED THE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!! SHO9RT BUT ONE FO MY FAV CHAPTERS SO FAR... IT WAS NICE, EASY GOING ETC

AS REGARDS TO THE SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (n)  (n)  (n)  (n)  (n)  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  (n)  (n)  (n)  (n)  (n)  (n)  (n)

I CANT BELIEVE IT...UPDATE SOON PLZ... IM GOING CRAZY

WOT THE HELL IS GONNA HAPPEN  (n)  (n)  (n)  (n)  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  (n)  (n)  (n)

THANKX FOR HE SPOILERS, UPDATE AND PM!!!!!!!

ANXIOUS ADDICT NO 27
angels_fire

[post="1498782"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:angelic: :devil: :locked:

I finally have time to read last chapters. Really good writing once again! (y)
Weiss is so much fun.. Always makes my day and he is not even my favorite.

it's coming, it's coming...

it's here! :D

Chapter Fifty-One

Sydney was sitting Indian-style in the dark corner of her room by the door to the bathroom, her cell phone in hand, and her voice hushed so she wouldn’t distract Francie or Will, who were watching 10 Things I Hate About You. She hadn’t talked to Vaughn for the majority of the day, and she was going through withdrawal, so when her best friends told her they had decided to watch that particular movie, one she just so happened to have watched an estimated billion times, she told them that she was going to call Vaughn just to fill him in on her day while they watched the movie. They understood and acceded, because they, too, knew what it was like, now that they had a significant other, not to talk to your boy or girlfriend for a whole day, and they knew it was torture.

They’d been talking for a few minutes when the realization came to Sydney that she hadn’t told him about Will and Francie yet. “Hey, guess who got together?” she said softly into the receiver speaker.

“Mischa Barton and Benjamin McKenzie?” he guessed absently.

She stifled a laugh, and instead quietly chuckled. “No, not exactly. I was actually referring to people who we actually know,” she smiled.

He thought for a moment. “I don’t know, who?” he asked finally.

“Francie and Will,” she said plainly.

“Really?” he questioned, surprised, but not all that much.

“Yeah, I found out earlier today when I called them out on acting weird around me.”

Vaughn tried to remember last summer when he had first met Will and Francie. There definitely was a vibe around them. “They didn’t tell you before, like they never gave you a hint that they liked the other?” he wondered out loud.

“Not really, no. Why do you ask?” she inquired curiously.

“I don’t know, last year it seemed… I don’t know,” he stopped for a second to carefully consider his word choice. “It doesn’t surprise me that they’re going out now,” he concluded.

“Really?”

“Yeah, I mean, they seem like they’d like each other… and I personally think they’d be good for each other,” he tried to explain.

Sydney mulled over what Vaughn had said for a few seconds. Maybe because she had been so exposed to her friends she had never been able to notice when their purely platonic relationship had turned into a stronger bond; an attraction.

They were sharing a more than comfortable silence over the line when a loud, impatient knocking suddenly echoed off of her door, interrupting them. It could only be one person: her father.

“I got to go. Love you,” she rapidly whispered.

“I love you, too,” he said back.

Sydney waited just long enough for him to repeat those enchanted words before disconnecting the call and quickly getting herself up, turning the light on and opening the door. Her phone was still in her hand.

“How are all you kids tonight?” he asked from the threshold, a polite expression – not quite a smile – on his face.

While Sydney was getting the door, Francie took the liberty of moving from the oversized bean bag chair she had been sharing with Will onto the foot of the bed. “Oh, hey Mr. B. We’re fine, you know, just watching a movie.”

10 Things I Hate About You,” Will added. “Classic comedy, Mr. B. Have you ever seen it?” he asked with an innocent grin.

“No, Will, I can’t say that I have.” Jack was about to go on and bid them a good night when he realized Sydney was holding her phone. He didn’t like it. Her two oldest and best friends in the entire world, who she hadn’t seen in a few weeks, were in her room, watching a movie, and she had her phone out. It could only mean one thing: a boy had come into her life, and she wasn’t planning on telling him about it anytime soon. “Sweetheart,” he said, his voice completely casual and normal, “Why do you have your cell phone?” he asked, nodding his head towards the small silver gadget held tightly by her fingers in her palm.

“Oh,” she said, her mind screening all creative theories that could be used for such a purpose as this, “When you knocked on the door, it was on the floor, and I almost stepped on it, so I picked it up,” she finished, adding a full dimpled smile into the mixture, to throw her father off.

She was lying to him, straight to his face. Jack was a smart man, he might not have been a perfect, prize-winning father, but he observed and detected things he felt were important, and right now his daughter felt she had to hide an aspect of her life from him. At this time, Jack decided that he wouldn’t do anything about this issue just yet, at least not until he found out who the boy who she was sneaking around with was. “Right,” he said informally, “Well next time put it on your nightstand or something, don’t want you to have to be lacking a phone.”

“Good idea,” she said before kissing him on the cheek. “Goodnight, dad.”

“Goodnight… and Will, I think you should start getting your belongings ready to move into the spare room,” he said, playing the parent card he had tucked in his back pocket.

“I’ll be out in a minute, Mr. B,” he said with a smile.

“Sleep well,” he said as he walked down the hall and into his room, while Sydney closed her door behind him, leaning on it as she sighed, relieved that her alibi had worked.

“Damn, Syd,” Will began, “That was a close one,” he said as the cheery grin he had fully disappeared from his face.

“I take it your dad doesn’t know about you and Michael?” Francie chimed in. “You say you love him, but your dad doesn’t even know you’re going out with someone?” she asked with her hands on her hips.

“Look, you know things between me and Vaughn have been moving pretty fast so far. My dad wasn’t even home for most of it, I’m not going to just spring something like this on him; he’d kill Vaughn,” she explained calmly.

“If you don’t want to tell your dad are you sure that this is what you want?” Will asked.

“Yeah, I mean, secret relationships don’t usually work out too well,” Francie inputted.

Sydney was speechless. Her best friends, without actually saying the words, were telling her that she shouldn’t date Vaughn. She felt they were contradicting themselves; a year ago they, Francie especially, were telling her to go for it and tell Vaughn how she felt. Now that they were actually together, and pretty serious, even if they hadn’t gone out for very long at all, her friends were telling her to break up with him. Her eyes narrowed in confusion. “I don’t get you guys. One minute – or should I say summer – you’re encouraging me to take it up a notch and tell Vaughn how I feel, the next year we’re together and you want it gone.”

“We’re just looking out for you,” Francie said with a soft voice.

“You guys are moving pretty fast. I know this is a bad example and all, but you told your dad about Noah, why not about Vaughn? Why are you keeping it a secret from him, Syd? Is there something to hide?” Will accused.

The fact that Francie and Will were teaming up against her didn’t go over too well with Sydney. They were acting like her being with Vaughn was a bad idea, like somehow the two of them were up to no good, when in reality those things were not only false, the truth was the exact opposite. Her being with Vaughn, whether they liked it or not, was probably one of the best things, if not the best thing, that’s ever happened to her. Sydney was not at all happy that they weren’t supporting her decision at the moment. Before she got so mad with them that she just wanted to throw something in order to relieve her frustration, or she said something she knew she’d regret, she said, “Of course there’s nothing to hide, Will,” she gritted her teeth. “I just don’t want my father tainting this for me right now. I want to actually enjoy this for a while, without having to worry about my dad threatening Vaughn every time he sees him. Is that such a bad thing?”

Will opened his mouth to rebut, but she cut him off. “And Will, I think you should go across the hall now,” she said before she went into the bathroom to change, allowing Francie and her boyfriend time to say and kiss each other goodnight.

When Sydney walked out, she could tell Francie was annoyed with her, and she didn’t care at all. “What?” she asked guiltlessly, after all, she’d done nothing wrong.

“What?” Francie asked as her eyebrows rose up. “What?” she said a little louder. “I’ll tell you what – you just told off my boyfriend, who just so happens to be one of your best friends, that’s what!” she argued with her hands on her hips.

“Really?” Sydney asked, pretending to be clueless. “I guess I didn’t notice with all of the trash talking you two have been doing of my boyfriend,” she said angrily. “So sorry,” she said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes.

“Sydney we were not trash talking Michael,” she said, trying to be serious, but even she knew that they had been.

“Yeah, well it sure didn’t sound like that,” she said bitterly as she picked up her pillow and began walking towards the door.

“Where are you going?” Francie called after her.

“Downstairs. I can’t stay in the same room as you right now, and you’re the guest, so you get my room,” she said simply before turning around and walking down the stairs.

ok, you guys, there probably won't be spoilers tomorrow because i don't have the next chapter done yet. i'll try to have it finished for wednesday, but i have a lot of homework tonight, and idk what i can get done tomorrow. we'll see.

:sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

PM LIST
Alias_equals_love
Prediction 47
SYD96
Vaughnlover15
hannahb
xMountineer02300844x
SydVaughn1001
Syd26
Garner_Chick6
Syd_ Vaughn
Bubbles
74Aliaschickita47
LaurenRachael
Ams4alias
deranged_girl
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
Sydneysidekick6
angels_fire_88
SpygirlAmy
Vaughnroxmysox
aliasdancer007
vaughnshoney
KAC
Tunita
shotput25ash
SydneyVaughn47
texasalias2004
alias_chick_47
Lor_Aliasfan47
ae_gurl293
Sydney A Vaughn
SuperDuck123
stealthy
LifesMystery
Lovygirl
lil_aussie_sez

Lost soul
frangipani
alizas
Jen-Jen
freckles3706
cupcake55
BrownEyedGirl
kunagirl86
Nancy O
Crazy for Alias
maddy28
wiseman
meghanlyn85
invisible
kromrell
Krista Bristow
ALiAs*syd&vaughn*
undercover_spy
PointguysGirl
Ms.MichaelVaughn
blualoha
Vaughn-a-holic!439
AliasFreak90210

ADDICT LIST
#1 Bubbles
#2 Alias_equals_love
#3 SYD96
#4 LaurenRachael
#5 Prediction 47
#6 Vaughnlover15
#7 kunagirl86
#8 xMountineer02300844x
#9 maddy28
#12 stealthy
#14 74Aliaschickita47
#27 angels_fire_88
#69 Garner_Chick6

Great update!
If I was Syd I wouldn't have told Jack either about Vaughn and I think that she knows that she can't hide their relationship forever but maybe that's hard for them to understand. And my guess is that Jack is gonna check up on her a lot untill he finds out who the boy is. I just hope Jack won't cause problems. Thanks for the PM and I can't wait for more.

great update!!! just amke sure that she doesn't break up with vaughn... it took the mtoo long to get together in the first place, i couldn't handle it if they weren't together!!! thanks for the pm

Back