the edge of something new

psh, yeah. for sure!
because we study via phone.
and the CIA listens.
so they learn too.
especially 8th grade science that makes us literally sick.
:Ph34r:

the CIA + SCHOOL = connection.
first THEM listening to our conversations about the bloood cell loop.
now my worldciv gets MISSIONS by them & doesn't grade our papers.
what the fcuk.
SEE .. connections to alias. ITS ALLLL over the place.
iMISSmsNEM. hahaha.

the CIA + SCHOOL = connection.
first THEM listening to our conversations about the bloood cell loop.
now my worldciv gets MISSIONS by them & doesn't grade our papers.
what the fcuk.
SEE .. connections to alias. ITS ALLLL over the place.
iMISSmsNEM. hahaha.
well, duh. of course the CIA is involved. only natural.
they TOTALLY memorized the blood cell loop just because of us.
haha. true, true.

SHE SHOULD GO TO VAUGHNYS!!!!! lol YAYA great chapter! iam mad at fran and will though that was just wrong! good luck with all your homework and stuff. Thanks~lizzy

QUOTE(vaughnshoney @ Sep 26 2005, 06:29 PM) *

Great update.. I agree with Syd. When things are new, you just want to keep em to yourself for a while. It's not like she'll never tell her father about Vaughn.

That's right!

wow that was really good! why are francie and will being so mean about syd and vaughn!? but more to the point why on earth didnt syd tell her dad. she has nothing to hide! vaughn loves her and she loves him and thats all that matters in the end!

thanks for the PM
PLEASE update soon x :smiley:

SHE SHOULD GO TO VAUGHNYS!!!!! lol YAYA great chapter! iam mad at fran and will though that was just wrong! good luck with all your homework and stuff. Thanks~lizzy
you'll see where she goes in the next chapter :D

Oh they're having a fight :(
That's so sad...
please update again soon
i'll try! :rolleyes:

wow that was really good! why are francie and will being so mean about syd and vaughn!? but more to the point why on earth didnt syd tell her dad. she has nothing to hide! vaughn loves her and she loves him and thats all that matters in the end!

thanks for the PM
PLEASE update soon x :smiley:
:angelic:

hi.

im just doing this because you want me to.

and you dont like to lead people on.

but i haven't read 52.

bullshiiiit. calling my bluff? i like howtoloseaguyin10days. ALOT. but not as much as ALIAS.

Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight :boxing: :starwars: :sniper:

he he heee :P :happydance:

I love your update :love:

please please please please please please please please please please update soon, please :cry:

thanx for the PM :groupwave:

Luv Em :ninja: :stick: :Ph34r:

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: UPDATE TODAY HOPEFULLY!!!!!!!!!

PLZ SAY THERES ONE TODAY, IM HAVIN MY SYMPTOMS AGAIN!!!!!!!!

🤤 🤤 :sadangel: :sadangel:
🤤 🤤 :sadangel: :sadangel: :sadangel: :sadangel: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher:
🤤 🤤 :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher:

🤤 :sadangel: :stretcher: ADDICT NO 27 🤤 :sadangel: :stretcher:
🤤 :sadangel: :stretcher: angels_fire 🤤 :sadangel: :stretcher:

I LOVE VAUGHNY!!!!!!!!!!!

I am an addict...Feed my habit...
I am an addict...Feed my habit... <27>

Ugh.

Best.Friends.Should.Not.Fight.

Argue in any way.
Total Hell.

Im always afraid to get in an arguement with my really close friends...we know so much about each other that she could burry me with secrets that should be kept...secret, lol.

This is just a...simple thing for Fran and Syd though right?
Not one of those 'I-never-speaking-to-you-again-,-b*tch.' and then they dont talk for over a month?

Anyways, loved the chaps!
Awesome job!
-Ash

Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight :boxing: :starwars: :sniper:

he he heee :P :happydance:

I love your update :love:

please please please please please please please please please please update soon, please :cry:

thanx for the PM :groupwave:
Luv Em :ninja: :stick: :Ph34r:
soon, i promise. i want to read it over, then ill post. ;)

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: UPDATE TODAY HOPEFULLY!!!!!!!!!
PLZ SAY THERES ONE TODAY, IM HAVIN MY SYMPTOMS AGAIN!!!!!!!!

🤤 🤤 :sadangel: :sadangel:
🤤 🤤 :sadangel: :sadangel: :sadangel: :sadangel: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher:
🤤 🤤 :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher:

🤤 :sadangel: :stretcher: ADDICT NO 27 🤤 :sadangel: :stretcher:
🤤 :sadangel: :stretcher: angels_fire 🤤 :sadangel: :stretcher:

I LOVE VAUGHNY!!!!!!!!!!!

I am an addict...Feed my habit... <27>
i know, i know. i'm horrible. :sorry:
but i was watching jen on ellen.
and totally spazzign over the alias clip.
and then i watched jen on leno
because i taped it
and then i did some homework &such.

Ugh.

Best.Friends.Should.Not.Fight.

Argue in any way.
Total Hell.

Im always afraid to get in an arguement with my really close friends...we know so much about each other that she could burry me with secrets that should be kept...secret, lol.

This is just a...simple thing for Fran and Syd though right?
Not one of those 'I-never-speaking-to-you-again-,-b*tch.' and then they dont talk for over a month?

Anyways, loved the chaps!
Awesome job!
-Ash
we'll see... :thinking:

i know, i know. you all hate me. :hide:

Chapter Fifty-Two

As she retrieved a throw blanket and covered the couch with it, Sydney didn’t know whether she should be fuming, or if she should tear up. Carefully, she put her pillow down and propped it up against the arm of the sofa. She lied down, tucked herself in, turned on the TV, and made sure the volume was low enough so that it wouldn’t wake up anyone upstairs.

The situation she was in wasn’t a good one; her best friends had a problem with her boyfriend. It was quite a predicament she was in, seeing how she loved all three of them, and was sure that her life would become unbalanced if something happened to any of the three parties involved.

Eventually, she just couldn’t think about it any longer without getting very upset, and she fell into a deep, dark, and dreamless slumber. Hours later, she woke up and couldn’t go back to bed for her life, so the TV was turned on again. She was aimlessly flipping through the innumerous infomercials that graced television stations at these hours in the morning when outside it was still black and lacking sunlight.

Around six she heard footsteps coming down the stairs, but she didn’t care. She wanted to feel numb to all emotion at the moment, and was trying very hard to make that a reality, but it was a strenuous effort to even attempt to do so.

The kitchen light was switched on, creating a blinding haze for her for a few minutes, until she blinked enough times so that her eyes became used to the adjusted brightness. Shortly after, her father appeared into the family room.

Noticing the longer chestnut hair and paler skin, he was aware at once that his daughter was on the couch. “What are you doing down here?” he asked lightly as he stood opposite of her.

Of course she didn’t want to tell him the truth. “I don’t know,” she sighed. “I couldn’t sleep, so I thought I’d watch some TV, but Francie was asleep, so I decided to come down here,” she told him. It was, for the most part, a lie, but there were truthful parts to the story.

“Okay,” he nodded slightly. “Do you feel all right?” he asked, momentarily worried that maybe she was sick.

Times like these, where she had honest, easy going conversations with her father, were instances she truly treasured. She smiled reassuringly. “Yeah, dad. I’m fine.”

“Are you sure?” he asked, gently placing his palm on her forehead, and she closed her eyes. To further encourage her statement, her forehead was cool, not warm like he thought it might have been.

She thought the situation was quite humorous. Here she was, seventeen, and her father was going old school to see if she had a temperature. Inwardly, she smiled; she was glad to know that, at least sometimes, her father sincerely cared about her; not that she ever really doubted it, it was just that he was usually never around, so she would forget what it was like when he was actually with her and compassionate.

Sydney was even considering telling him about Vaughn. Not necessarily that he was her boyfriend, but maybe hinting that she liked him. In reality she loved him with all of her heart, but her father didn’t have to know that, not yet. But, in the end, she decided not to tell him because she didn’t want to ruin their moment.

“Well, you don’t have a fever,” he said thankfully, taking his hand off of her forehead. She opened her eyes.

“Well, that’s good, right?” she joked.

“Very good,” he said, and then he looked at his watch. His lips were pursed, but he didn’t know how to tell her he had to go.

She, however, sensed his difficulty, and spoke. “It’s okay, I know you have to go,” she told him candidly.

“Are you sure you’re all right?” he asked one last time. “Is there anything you want to tell me?” he added, curious whether or not she would open up about her mystery boy.

“I’m sure, and,” she again pondered over telling him about Vaughn, but she held her tongue, “I think I’ll go for a run soon,” she finished.

She didn’t tell him, but he figured she would, sooner or later. “Make sure you take water and don’t stay out too long or you might get sunstroke,” he informed her.

“Okay, I’ll do that.”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

She, stupidly enough because she was still slightly holding onto a grudge, didn’t leave as much as a note when she left. Once on the beach, she removed her flip flops and held them by their straps as she ran through the shallow waves, splashing water all over the place. Sydney ran about two miles before the time came where the heat exposed itself, teaming up with the sun, making her feel dehydrated and a little dizzy.

Walking up to a vendor, she bought a liter-sized bottle of ice cold water which immediately quenched her thirst. She was drenched in sweat, and felt disgusting, but she wanted to relax for a few minutes before she made her way home. As she was running, she thought about how she could respond to Will and Francie. Ultimately, she realized that she had to just confront them and ask them to be frank. Without tentativeness, she would have to just come out and ask them if they seriously had something against Vaughn; if they were uncomfortable with her dating him, with her choices regarding him. After she knew that much, she would deal with it from there.

Following her impromptu break, she began trudging home, oblivious to her surroundings; her mind was in other places, such as thinking about what she would say to Francie and Will, and Vaughn.

Because she was so unaware of what was going on, she didn’t see Julian Sark following her, leaving about a half of block between them at all times. This would be the second time he followed her home. The first time was after he had caught her at the boardwalk with Michael Vaughn. But then it had been dark, and Sark couldn’t recall exactly which house was her’s. Now, he was certain. Mentally, he took note of her address. He would come back at a later time to talk to her, because now she was covered in perspiration, and he was positive she’d go straight into the shower after arriving home. Thinking of Sydney, he realized that he needed a plan to drive her away from Michael Vaughn.

Sark was egotistical; he’d be the first person to admit that. He wanted Sydney, and he would get her, no matter what it took. Smiling delightedly at the thought of her with him, he began thinking how he could plant a wedge between Sydney and her boyfriend.

One idea that struck him as promising would require him to have a female accomplice to lure her boyfriend away. He knew exactly who that girl should be, because after all, she was in love with Michael Vaughn, she had been for years. Yes, he was thinking about enlisting Lauren Reed as his partner in this particular crime. The way he saw it, it was a win-win situation. Sark would get Sydney, and Lauren would get Vaughn. In the end, everyone would be happy.

The only thing absolutely necessary to execute his evil plan was a rock solid plot on how to break them up. And he was sure he and Lauren could fabricate something of the sort.

PM LIST
Alias_equals_love
Prediction 47
SYD96
Vaughnlover15
hannahb
xMountineer02300844x
SydVaughn1001
Syd26
Garner_Chick6
Syd_ Vaughn
Bubbles