the edge of something new

Kyle was so funny trying to get info about Syd from Michael. Alice has got to get a clue. I hope she doesn't try to cause trouble for them.
Thanks for the PM

tee hee love how vaughn was playing around with his friend! that was great. i hope we get to see more of Erics G/F?!?!?
we probably will...

this story gets better every time i read it and Vaughns friend Kyle is damn funny thanks for the pm
aww, thanks!

Great update!
I hope that Alice get the point if Vaughn's seeing someone else. And his friend was so fun. But Vaughn and Syd needs to have more time together. Thanks for the PM and I can't wait for more.
alice NEEDS to get the points, doesn't necessarily mean she will....

Yay Alice was shot down!!

Hope they get to see each other soon!!

Good luck with your tests on tuesday!!

thanks for the pm
yay! alice was shot down!
... it's only three now, thank god.

that was cute when he was talking to his friend bout Syd being his girlfriend :love:

it would be real cool if she changed schools just for him, Francie and Will haven't been in the story for ages

hope you do well in your tests, please update or spoiler update as soon as you can :D :groupwave:
Luv Em :ninja: :stick: :Ph34r:
yeah, i thought so too.
it would be really cool, but it's highly doubtful.
spoiler update either tonight for tomorrow or tomorrow.

Great Chapter.. Kyle is nice... But i hate alice.. It's like.. HELLO!!! it's been two years!! get a grip!!

Update please!!
psh, i know, right?

Kyle was so funny trying to get info about Syd from Michael. Alice has got to get a clue. I hope she doesn't try to cause trouble for them.
Thanks for the PM
:blink:
i know nothing.

Wouldnt it be wonderful if she did go to his school!!
**wink wink** **hint hint**
I hope that wasnt too obvious! ^_^
haha. no, not at all!

spoilers now instead of tomorrow

He had Sydney wrapped around his little finger, and she didn’t even know it.

If Sydney had been eating or drinking anything, she was pretty sure she would have choked on whatever it was. “What?!” she asked with extremely dilated pupils.

Michael Vaughn was up to no good with Sydney Bristow and he would stop it in any way he could.

PM LIST
Alias_equals_love
Prediction 47
SYD96
Vaughnlover15
hannahb
xMountineer02300844x
SydVaughn1001
Syd26
Garner_Chick6
Syd_ Vaughn
Bubbles
74Aliaschickita47
LaurenRachael
Ams4alias
deranged_girl
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
Sydneysidekick6
angels_fire_88
SpygirlAmy
Vaughnroxmysox
aliasdancer007
vaughnshoney
KAC
Tunita
shotput25ash
SydneyVaughn47
texasalias2004
alias_chick_47
Lor_Aliasfan47
ae_gurl293
Sydney A Vaughn
SuperDuck123
stealthy
LifesMystery
Lovygirl
lil_aussie_sez

Lost soul
frangipani
alizas
Jen-Jen
freckles3706
cupcake55
BrownEyedGirl
kunagirl86
Nancy O
Crazy for Alias
maddy28
wiseman
meghanlyn85
invisible
kromrell
Krista Bristow
ALiAs*syd&vaughn*
undercover_spy
PointguysGirl
Ms.MichaelVaughn
blualoha
Vaughn-a-holic!439
AliasFreak90210
atekamel
sydney_alias_vaughn
Queen of hearts
mv4me
aliasisthebest
gabbi_vaughn
SpyJules
fire*N*ice
smartgirl2004
Chicketepee
milkywayk018
Carol_Br47
ASIOagent
Silvinha
scullymulder1234
Nicky_Bristow
Catpin
funkymonkey
VaughnSydlver93
dandan
k-mila
buckeyealum2000

ADDICT LIST
#1 Bubbles
#2 Alias_equals_love
#3 SYD96
#4 LaurenRachael
#5 Prediction 47
#6 Vaughnlover15
#7 kunagirl86
#8 xMountineer02300844x
#9 maddy28
#10 KAC
#11 alias_chick_47
#12 stealthy
#13 invisible
#14 74Aliaschickita47
#15 undercover_spy
#16 gabbi_vaughn
#27 angels_fire_88
#47 Chicketepee
#69 Garner_Chick6

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That was like the cutest chapter ever.......It was so sweet and so cute! Augh, I wish I could write like that. :lol: Thanks for the PMs!
Addict 8

BTW: Those spoilers look good and suspicious!

they sounded like really cute spoilers :love:

Syd and Vaughn are soo freakin' cute together, they both deserve each other :2love:

please update soon, this is soo cute :groupwave:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That was like the cutest chapter ever.......It was so sweet and so cute! Augh, I wish I could write like that. :lol: Thanks for the PMs!
Addict 8

BTW: Those spoilers look good and suspicious!
aww, thanks! ^_^

they sounded like really cute spoilers :love:

Syd and Vaughn are soo freakin' cute together, they both deserve each other :2love:

please update soon, this is soo cute :groupwave:
they do!

Those spoilers are a little confusing but they could have been worse
°°NiCkY°°
yeah... probably.

awwwwwwwwwwww :D :D :D :D luved tht update

such a cute chapter

good luck with your tests

if only the spoilers were just as good!!!!!!

cant wait for the next one

thankx for the pm and update and spoilers!!!

ADDICT NO 27
angels_fire

um yeha i havent read in a long time. the summer seemed to go great, and sark and lauren are really stupid to even try to break vaughn and sydney up..isnt gonna happen. im glad weiss found a girlfriend, i hope they're happy. i hope you do more of a storyline on them.

and now that the school year is starting, wtf does alice want? seriously. i hope she doesnt have a role in a fight between vaughn and syd. and i hope that lauren and sark are out of the picture. it seems amazing though so far! this is great! i've missed this fic so much =)

i can't wait for moreee.

um yeha i havent read in a long time. the summer seemed to go great, and sark and lauren are really stupid to even try to break vaughn and sydney up..isnt gonna happen. im glad weiss found a girlfriend, i hope they're happy. i hope you do more of a storyline on them.

and now that the school year is starting, wtf does alice want? seriously. i hope she doesnt have a role in a fight between vaughn and syd. and i hope that lauren and sark are out of the picture. it seems amazing though so far! this is great! i've missed this fic so much =)

i can't wait for moreee.
i have some ideas about weiss and nicki, don't worry so much.
and for anyone who cares, will and francie will be back too, i just don't like writing that all that much, so i haven't really included them.... sorry.

and then of course since sark and lauren are gone I HAD to bring noah and alice into the picture.
only natural.

Back