the edge of something new

i'm so sorry that i haven't replied for a long time. :thinking: christmas is coming and i'm so busy. sorry!
i just catch up this story and i don't know what to say, except... now i understand what i have been missing when i'm not read this story! i sooo love this story, i mean, this is like the best fan fiction ever!!! :smiley: and i truly mean it! :smiley:
you scared me with that latest chapter, but i'm soo happy that everything is okay now with Vaughn and Syd, they are just so great couple! they have to be together always!=)
thank you for the PMs!
hope you update again soon :smiley: i looove this story!!!! :smiley:

Great update!
I think that Eric did the right thing and told Vaughn what he saw. It proves that he's a great friend and would never keep something from Vaughn. But I'm absloutely thrilled that Vaughn believed her when she told him what happened and that they stayed together. Thanks for the PM and I'll be waiting for more.

i'm so sorry that i haven't replied for a long time. :thinking: christmas is coming and i'm so busy. sorry!
i just catch up this story and i don't know what to say, except... now i understand what i have been missing when i'm not read this story! i sooo love this story, i mean, this is like the best fan fiction ever!!! :smiley: and i truly mean it! :smiley:
you scared me with that latest chapter, but i'm soo happy that everything is okay now with Vaughn and Syd, they are just so great couple! they have to be together always!=)
thank you for the PMs!
hope you update again soon :smiley: i looove this story!!!! :smiley:
trust me, i understand busy.
thank you for reading (and saying this is the best - your words, not mine.)

Thank goodness they didn't break up!! it was sooooo close but saved just at the end.
beautiful chapter
hope jack gets what he deserves
thanks for the pm
:devil: we'll see about that (and soon)

ok, so for a second there i forgot i had to post spoilers today

“Sounds like you’ll have fun,” Sydney said, trying to keep upbeat but in reality feeling a little bummed because it would mean that she wouldn’t be seeing him next week.

“Yeah, I mean… you don’t have to. I’d get it if you didn’t want to,” he said.

A week later, Sydney was a little nervous as she drove to Vaughn’s house.

PM LIST
Alias_equals_love
Prediction 47
SYD96
Vaughnlover15
hannahb
xMountineer02300844x
SydVaughn1001
Syd26
Garner_Chick6
Syd_ Vaughn
Bubbles
74Aliaschickita47
LaurenRachael
Ams4alias
deranged_girl
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
Sydneysidekick6
angels_fire_88
SpygirlAmy
Vaughnroxmysox
aliasdancer007
vaughnshoney
KAC
Tunita
shotput25ash
SydneyVaughn47
texasalias2004
alias_chick_47
Lor_Aliasfan47
ae_gurl293
Sydney A Vaughn
SuperDuck123
stealthy
LifesMystery
Lovygirl
lil_aussie_sez

Lost soul
frangipani
alizas
Jen-Jen
freckles3706
cupcake55
BrownEyedGirl
kunagirl86
Nancy O
Crazy for Alias
maddy28
wiseman
meghanlyn85
invisible
kromrell
Krista Bristow
ALiAs*syd&vaughn*
undercover_spy
PointguysGirl
Ms.MichaelVaughn
blualoha
Vaughn-a-holic!439
AliasFreak90210
atekamel
sydney_alias_vaughn
Queen of hearts
mv4me
aliasisthebest
gabbi_vaughn
SpyJules
fire*N*ice
smartgirl2004
Chicketepee
milkywayk018
Carol_Br47
ASIOagent
Silvinha
scullymulder1234
Nicky_Bristow
Catpin
funkymonkey
VaughnSydlver93
dandan
k-mila
buckeyealum2000
Julia47Thorne
grassyass
Addicted 2 Alias
MontrealRocks
Faye Vaughn

ADDICT LIST
#1 Bubbles
#2 Alias_equals_love
#3 SYD96
#4 LaurenRachael
#5 Prediction 47
#6 Vaughnlover15
#7 kunagirl86
#8 xMountineer02300844x
#9 maddy28
#10 KAC
#11 alias_chick_47
#12 stealthy
#13 invisible
#14 74Aliaschickita47
#15 undercover_spy
#16 gabbi_vaughn
#17 Addicted 2 Alias
#18 funkymonkey
#27 angels_fire_88
#47 Chicketepee
#69 Garner_Chick6

oooooooooooooooooooo What is it????
i can't wait it
update really soon please i can't wait it is sooooooooo good :D

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

You know what...I love to hate your spoilers....Most of the time they're so damn confusing....You always pick out a line out of all the chapter that makes me want to shake the compuer and say "give me the rest....I wanna know what happens next..." ....:smiley:

I can accept agnst...If you just tell me you're not going to break Sydney and Vaughn up..

You know what...I love to hate your spoilers....Most of the time they're so damn confusing....You always pick out a line out of all the chapter that makes me want to shake the compuer and say "give me the rest....I wanna know what happens next..." ....:smiley:

I can accept agnst...If you just tell me you're not going to break Sydney and Vaughn up..
i try. :D

oooo that was good!
why is she nervious???
thanks for the PM
update soon please :smiley:
it's a secret :locked:

oh, man. i just realized how i ended next friday's chapter (which i, GASP!, have done already). if you thought waiting from wednesday to friday this week was bad, just wait until you have to wait this friday to monday. wow, oh, wow.

please don't shoot me. i had a dream i got shot a few nights ago. i wouldn't want that to become a reality.

oh, man. i just realized how i ended next friday's chapter (which i, GASP!, have done already). if you thought waiting from wednesday to friday this week was bad, just wait until you have to wait this friday to monday. wow, oh, wow.

please don't shoot me. i had a dream i got shot a few nights ago. i wouldn't want that to become a reality.

Oh. My. God. What. Did. You. Do?!?!?!?!!?! I can't handle things like that!! I don't have much patience!!!!!!!!

Back