the edge of something new

For the second time that week, the person at the door was not who she was expecting. It was Noah.

After he wedged his foot between the door and the frame to prevent it from closing in his face, Sydney said, “Look, unless you’re here to apologize-,” but she stopped herself. “No, I just don’t want to talk to you.”

“Apologize?! Your boyfriend was the one who started it!” Noah griped.

“I know that,” she snapped. “I’m not stupid. Now go away,” she said, slamming the door on his foot so hard he yelped.

He did not understand her at all, but still wanted to talk to her. Repeatedly for three quarters of an hour he rang her doorbell, but she didn’t even go near it.
How can he be so stupid?! I would love to kick his ass by myself!!
Awesome update :D Can't wait to see what happens next!

noah needs to leave....NOW!!!!
he needs to get over himself or he's going to get hit again
happy 101st chapter!!! it was great!!!
thanks for the pm
shelley :blush:

Great update!
Noah has to accept the fact that she doesn't want him. He has to leave town NOW! And I'm glad that Noah was in worse shape that Vaughn. Thanks for the PM ad I can't wait for more please post more soon.

How can he be so stupid?! I would love to kick his ass by myself!!
Awesome update :D Can't wait to see what happens next!
haha
that'd be kind of hard, though

noah needs to leave....NOW!!!!
he needs to get over himself or he's going to get hit again
happy 101st chapter!!! it was great!!!
thanks for the pm
shelley :blush:
thanks!

Why do I have the feeling that Noah is not going to just back off?

Great chapter!
because you kinda sorta in a way know me

This sucks. Dude. I was so happy. yesterday, I was like. "YESH, No school tomorrow I can be first, or start the 300th page" but no! I had to go see Wallace & Gromit with my sister. then when I get back go see When A Stranger Calls but didn't because it was all sold out!!! Gosh! Lol. But that was a good update at that. I loved it. :smiley:

Darn, it was Noah, I was hoping for Alice. (y) I really was. BUT YAY 300 PAGES. WOOT!!!!!!

-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

SOOO glad Vaughn started it, Noah needs to be shown than no one messes with Syd and Vaughn.
Loved the update, Brill chapter

~lil~

Great updates. I really liked them. Especially the last one where Vaughn fought Noah!!! Woooooo! I'm sick of Noah messing with everything.

Addict no. 8
Erin

I'll do quotes for the next chapter.

Back