the edge of something new

I was actually scared to read this because it's done, over :( :( (so very sad, but there's always the sequel. I have to wait though, and I'm not exactly patient, lol. What am I going to do with my poor pathetic self now, j/k. Thanks so much for all of these amazing updates, and writing one of the best fics I have ever read :hug: :hug:. I'm goign to miss it so much :(

~Andrea :angelic:

In spite of m depression I forgot to say that this was an amazing ending, and I LOVED it!
i'm uber busy this weekend, but maybe this week the sequel writing will begin. no promises, though. i have a lot due/etc this week. and either way i'd say it going to take a LONG [like... perhaps months] time before the sequel is posted. sorry.

.....Wow! He's so g*ddamb perfect!

I am soooooooooooo sad this zhad ended! I'm like crying!
I will be waiting for the sequal, as it will be exceptional, like this!!!!!!

Amazing job, this is...............WOW, amazing! Brilliant!
~lil~
yeah. i liked that part, too. thankies.

Cari, that was one of, if not the best, endings to a story I've ever read. You left it open for more and I can't wait to read the sequel. Since it'll be written by you, I'm sure it will be incredible.

I'm really gonna miss this fic. It's been a part of my day since August. I know that whenever I want to read a good story, I can always come back and enjoy the humor, fluff, angst, and everything else about it. I just wanted to let you know that you did an incredible job with it and I can't wait to read the sequel.

~Karen
aww, thank you. it was going to end differently at first, but this is so much better.
august. wow. that was forever ago. :lol:

SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUST HAV SEQUELLLLL U CaNT hAV IT hanging like that THATS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 lol heheh -pouts-

SEQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!
i like that you put "1111" in there ^. that's the best time possible :D (i'm a soco junkie!)

So it's over... I swear I didn't even want to read.
But I did. It was perfect. :smiley:

I can only hope it doesn't take too long til the sequel is posted because I'm already dying here. :P

Aww That ending was PERFECT!!
-WOW 430 pages single spaced is A LOT!!! (Great Job by the way)
-This was my favorite fic...can't wait for the sequel (and any spoilers you decide to post) ;)
Thanks for the pm!!!

:makefun:

:cry:

GODDAMNIT WHY IS IT OVER!?! WHHHHY!?

:angry:

“I’m fine,” she assured with a small smile. “I’m just… I don’t know. I like the rain,” she raised and lowered her shoulders.

The rain is AWESOME! I love it. Makes me think of this one football game where it rained SO bad, and afterwards my friends and I just stayed in the parking lot and danced and 'frolicked' in the rain.

Good Times. Good Times.

Back to tEoSn! :smiley:

I blame the ADD.

:rolleyes:

“It’s coming up sooner than you expected, right?” Vaughn asked out of the blue as he held onto her.

“Yeah,” she sighed. “I mean, we had all summer together….”

“And now it’s over, but it feels like it just started a week ago,” Vaughn finished for her.

“Yeah,” she laughed.

I DONT WANT HER TO LEAVE! :cry: *Sniffle*

“All right,” he sighed. “I know you think I hated Noah, when you were friends, I mean. And yeah, I didn’t like him for hurting you, but…. It’s like that song by Relient K, ‘My Girl’s Ex-Boyfriend.’ If it weren’t for him and you breaking up, maybe we wouldn’t have gotten together. In a way, at least before he decided to go psycho and beat everything up, I owed him. And that’s why I don’t think your past is a burden. Without it, I wouldn’t have you, and that’s,” he shook his head, “at this point unimaginable.”

She looked at him attentively. “Why would I laugh at that?”

“Because I’m this corny, banal, guy who uses songs as logic to his relationship with his girlfriend,” he explained with a slight chuckle.

“Well, I happen to like your ‘corny’, ‘banal’ explanation,” she smiled, showing her dimples. Their eyes locked, and they were both grinning. “Kiss me,” she said quietly, looking right into his pupils. They were the exact words she used years ago when the two of them were in that store, laughing and trying on hats.

“Gladly,” he responded, taking her into his arms and kissing her sweetly, yet powerfully, in a way in which she was completely absorbed in him. The only reason they stopped was because they heard distance thunder, and had no intention of being electrocuted tonight by the inevitable lightning.

SO CUTE! :love:

FYI - LOVE that song! :D

She grabbed him by the shirt and tugged until he willingly followed her upstairs, into her bathroom. There, she resumed their kissing as clothes, piece by piece, were removed.

They were both clammy and cold from the rain. “Shower…?” Vaughn managed to suggest.

Sydney nodded into the kiss.

The warm shower water was a welcomed contrast compared to the cool rain. Vaughn kissed her more fiercely that ever before, or so it felt like it. “Mm,” she moaned. “Mm… Michael.”

Vaughn stopped kissing her and instead lovingly stroked her cheek. “You just called me Michael,” he restated.

“I know,” she replied pulling him closer to her and kissing him again.

Shower Sex! *Giggles*

:naughty:

Sydney scooted closer to him again. “Of course it means that much to me,” she said sincerely. “I haven’t taken this off for weeks, and when I wasn’t wearing it, it was always in my pocket or something.” She grinned. “How else am I supposed to remember you?”

“Well, you know, I thought it could be for some… other things…. In addition to the necklace, I mean,” he smirked before kissing her again.

“Oh… yeah… that. Don’t worry, that’s unforgettable,” she said breathlessly.

;) ;)

Sydney took Vaughn’s hands in hers. “I love you,” she tried to smile.

He pulled her closer. “I love you, too. It won’t be that bad,” he tried to promise.

“I’ll be home for Thanksgiving,” she told him for the millionth time. “So don’t make any plans to go to France or anywhere,” she smirked.

“Hmm,” he hummed. “France, or Sydney… not Australia. This is a hard choice,” he joked. After Sydney shoved him lightly, he apologized, and then hugged her tightly. “Call me when you get there?” he requested.

“Vaughn, seriously, I’ll probably end up calling you from the plane.” She beamed. For a few extra moments, they stayed like that, wanting only to be with each other.

:(

“This seat taken?” a cherished voice asked her.

Swiftly, she rotated her body around and emerald green met chestnut brown. A gigantic smile was plastered on her face and she gasped. “What are you doing here?” she asked, countless faces, ranging from baffled to excited, overtaking her usual.

“Syd, come on,” he said nonchalantly, putting away his own carry-on bag. “Did you really think I would let you travel across the country without me even seeing where the hell you’re going to be?” He sat down in his own royal blue upholstered seat. “What kind of boyfriend would I be if I let that happen?” he asked with an insanely attractive grin. Leaning in, he kissed her gently. “You ready for this?” he asked quietly.

Her thumb delicately inserted itself into his chin dimple while her index finger made home under his jaw line. “With you, I’m always ready,” she answered, never more serious in her life.

Loved the ending. But WHYYYYYYY!?

WHHY!? WHY DID YOU END IT!? :( :(

:Ph34r:

<_<

And we have to wait for the sequel. Grrrr. This just gets frackin eviler by the second.

UGH! I just can't believe it's over! OVER! OVER!

:blink:

Loved it. BUT WHY!?

So sad! :(

Can't wait for the sequel.

(y)

OMG that is my all time favorite fic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love how u ended it!!
i cant wait till u write the sequal!!!!
plz plz plz plz plz pm me when the sequals is posted!!

OMG that was an AMAZING ending!! i am so glad he is going with her!! but is he going to the same uni or is he just going there with her to make sure shes ok'??
aww i still cant believe thats it and its over....well i know its not because ur writing a sequel with by the way i LOVE you for doing :D i dont no what i would do without being able to read this story, its just SO great, it only seems like last week that i started reading it, now i no its been a LOT longer than that, especially for you, i mean you have been amazing being able to update so often!!
thanks for all the PMs you sent me!!
dont forget to PM me when you update the sequel an if you need any help let me know!! :P
Amy xxx

So it's over... I swear I didn't even want to read.
But I did. It was perfect. :smiley:

I can only hope it doesn't take too long til the sequel is posted because I'm already dying here. :P
aw, was the sorrow of it being over that bad?

Aww That ending was PERFECT!!
-WOW 430 pages single spaced is A LOT!!! (Great Job by the way)
-This was my favorite fic...can't wait for the sequel (and any spoilers you decide to post) ;)
Thanks for the pm!!!

it SO is a lot.
oh, i know. you're just hoping the spoilers are involved because, i don't care what you say, you love them. adore them. worship them?

GODDAMNIT WHY IS IT OVER!?! WHHHHY!?

:angry:
The rain is AWESOME! I love it. Makes me think of this one football game where it rained SO bad, and afterwards my friends and I just stayed in the parking lot and danced and 'frolicked' in the rain.

Good Times. Good Times.

Back to tEoSn! :smiley:
I blame the ADD.
:rolleyes:
I DONT WANT HER TO LEAVE! :cry: *Sniffle*
SO CUTE! :love:

FYI - LOVE that song! :D
Shower Sex! *Giggles*

:naughty:
;) ;)

:(
Loved the ending. But WHYYYYYYY!?
WHHY!? WHY DID YOU END IT!? :( :(

<_<
And we have to wait for the sequel. Grrrr. This just gets frackin eviler by the second.

UGH! I just can't believe it's over! OVER! OVER!
:blink:
Loved it. BUT WHY!?

So sad! :(

Can't wait for the sequel.

(y)
one time i was frolicking and my kneww hit my finger and fractured it. true story.
trust me, if ending this is "evil" you may not even want to read certain parts of the sequel :devil:

OMG that is my all time favorite fic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love how u ended it!!
i cant wait till u write the sequal!!!!
plz plz plz plz plz pm me when the sequals is posted!!
aww, thank you! that means SO much!

OMG that was an AMAZING ending!! i am so glad he is going with her!! but is he going to the same uni or is he just going there with her to make sure shes ok'??
aww i still cant believe thats it and its over....well i know its not because ur writing a sequel with by the way i LOVE you for doing :D i dont no what i would do without being able to read this story, its just SO great, it only seems like last week that i started reading it, now i no its been a LOT longer than that, especially for you, i mean you have been amazing being able to update so often!!
thanks for all the PMs you sent me!!
dont forget to PM me when you update the sequel an if you need any help let me know!! :P
Amy xxx
i'll explain that in the first chapter of the sequel.

*sobs into pillow*

*hugs denial bubble*

It's not over.

This was absolutely amazing. Stupendous. And wonderful.

I shall miss it.

And I liked the "ending". You should write the Alias finale ending. Knowing JJ, everyone will probably blow or something. I like the romance in your's.

Congratulations on a smashing first fic.

Cheers.

😌

trust me, if ending this is "evil" you may not even want to read certain parts of the sequel :devil:
Dude, I meant it was evil because it was OVER. What in the frackin hell is that supposed to mean!? DID YOU BREAK THEM UP IN THE SEQUEL!? OMG NO! You wouldn't. Would you?

AHHHHH!

Just write the sequel faster DAMNIT!!!!!!

*sobs into pillow*

*hugs denial bubble*

It's not over.

This was absolutely amazing. Stupendous. And wonderful.

I shall miss it.

And I liked the "ending". You should write the Alias finale ending. Knowing JJ, everyone will probably blow or something. I like the romance in your's.

Congratulations on a smashing first fic.

Cheers.

😌
dude, for serious, i should write the alias finale because these days JJ's just this loserific dude that spreads himself to thin and doesn't care about anything but stupid Tom Cruise (maybe he's been brainwashed....?)

that, btw, was probably one of the coolest compliments i've ever gotten, so gracias!

Dude, I meant it was evil because it was OVER. What in the frackin hell is that supposed to mean!? DID YOU BREAK THEM UP IN THE SEQUEL!? OMG NO! You wouldn't. Would you?

AHHHHH!

Just write the sequel faster DAMNIT!!!!!!

mwhahahahahaha.
if only you knew what trecherous ideas were compiling in my mind as we speak (type, whatever)

and, you know, i try to be unpredictable. :devil:

mwhahahahahaha.
if only you knew what trecherous ideas were compiling in my mind as we speak (type, whatever)

and, you know, i try to be unpredictable.

NOOOOO!! Cari, NO!! This sequel is going to be all fluff! NO angst. There was enough angst in this fic to last a lifetime. NO MORE ANGST!!! DO YOU HEAR ME???? NO!!

HECK YES I'm hoping spoilers are involved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-I think I'm going to go insane....and I don't think I can wait that long for spoilers for the sequel!! :blink:
-But it sounds like you are going to have a great time trying to confuse me....since it sounds like you are going to be a little evil with the angst!!!! (which I can handle by the way....as long as there is no cheating going on and you fix it like you always do!) :P

NOOOOO!! Cari, NO!! This sequel is going to be all fluff! NO angst. There was enough angst in this fic to last a lifetime. NO MORE ANGST!!! DO YOU HEAR ME???? NO!!
what? angst is good? what? oh, it's wonderful, you say. well, i'm a people pleaser, so i'll keep this in mind :rollseyes:

HECK YES I'm hoping spoilers are involved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-I think I'm going to go insane....and I don't think I can wait that long for spoilers for the sequel!! :blink:
-But it sounds like you are going to have a great time trying to confuse me....since it sounds like you are going to be a little evil with the angst!!!! (which I can handle by the way....as long as there is no cheating going on and you fix it like you always do!) :P

ya know, i'm not sure if there are going to be spoilers. i'm hoping it will just be a daily-update kind of thing, to tell you the truth.
mwhaha. i can't reveal a thing right now :angelic:

O MY FREAKIN GOSH!!! THAT WAS A FANTASTIC ENDING!! :love: :sideroll: (y)

i SO can't wait till the sequal :jump:

thanx for the PMs :D
thanks!

That was so good! I'm glad that Vaughn ended up going with her.... I just wish that he was actually going to be staying with her and going to school in LA!

Great ending! I loved it! I can't wait for the sequel!

Megan

we all know that going to the same school would be disgustingly annoying after a while. at least i feel that way, from the writer's point of view. it wouldn't be as fun, at all. and the thing is, they didn't go to the same high school, so i see no reason at all why they should go to the same college.

“You ready for this?” he asked quietly.

Her thumb delicately inserted itself into his chin dimple while her index finger made home under his jaw line. “With you, I’m always ready,” she answered, never more serious in her life.
Loved it!! And it's just the begining of their life :D Can't wait for the sequel!!!!!!!!

OK well here is my suggestion....how about you post one spoiler after every update!!! That way you could still update daily and I would still get my confusing spoiler for the day!!! :woot:
-I'm not kidding I need some sort of spoilers....thats just who I am...I have to know whats going to happen..I mean I've read all the spoilers for season 5!!!! :angelic: HAHA

Back