the edge of something new

Great!!!!!!!!!!

i kno school is overwhelming but at the same time the selfish part wants to read the sequel :P

Great!!!!!!!!!!

i kno school is overwhelming but at the same time the selfish part wants to read the sequel :P

overwhelming is an understatement.
this past week we only had three days of school and i had 7 tests/quizes and an oral spanish presentation.
i wish i were kidding.
i really do, because i almost threw up because i was so nervouse about all of it.
and i know someone who actually did throw up because of all it.

p.s. i'm trying to finish chapter nineteen today

i started reading this fic back when you started it but for some reason i stopped, then i was on lookin an i read it alllllll in less than two days.... can i get a pm for your sequel? thanks

LET ME JUST SAY WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :D :D :D :D

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST READ THE WHOLE STORY AND WOW LOL

JUST WOW LOL

THE CHARACTER WOW

THE WHOLE THING HAVE GOING " I HAVE TO STAY UP TO READ THIS JUST ONE MORE CHAPTER TO SEE WHAT HAPPEN"

I WAS UP TILL 5 IN THE MORNING AND I JUST HAD TO COME BACK TO VINISH READING JUST WOW GREAT STORY FROM START TO FINISH.

JUST WHEN YOU POST THE SEQUEL PLEASE PM ME

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

JUST WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D (y) (y) (y)

if i were feeling more witty, i would say more than thanks, but i'm not so i will just say thank you, and i added you to the pm list.

however, here's a mitch hedberg quote to make you feel better:

"When you go to a resturant on the weekends and it's busy so they start a waiting list, they say, "Dufrane, party of two, table ready for Dufrane, party of two." And if no one answers they'll say the name again: "Dufrane, party of two." But then if no one answers, they'll move on to the next name. "Bush party of three." Yeah, but what happened to the Dufranes? No one seems to care. Who can eat at a time like this? People are missing. You people are selfish. The Dufranes are in someone's trunk right now, with duct tape over their mouths. And they're hungry. That's a double whammy. We need help. "Bush, search party of three. You can eat once you find the Dufranes.""

omgoodness this is one of the best stories I've ever read...and even though I'm only on page 164 chapter 71 I think I can't stop reading so I was wondering if I could get a pm when you post the sequel because I would just love it! Thank God I am reading this on my lab top b/c then I can carry it around with me as I read it! It's great.....I just can't put it down! Can't wait to see what happens in the end!

ok so I finished reading this in a day and a half and I gotta say that I absolutely loved the story! the end was sooooo adorable! I can't wait for the sequel because I just know it's going to be cute!

I just re-read the whole story and I just wanted to say that it's absolutely awesome and amazing. Thanks again for writting it and I really hope you'll find the time to write the sequel. I can't wait to read it.

ok so I finished reading this in a day and a half and I gotta say that I absolutely loved the story! the end was sooooo adorable! I can't wait for the sequel because I just know it's going to be cute!
man, at this point I can't wait until i finish the sequel, because it looks like it's never gonna happen.

This took me forever to read but it was definatly worth it. can i get a pm for the sequel??

Thanks
when that day comes, yeah

I just re-read the whole story and I just wanted to say that it's absolutely awesome and amazing. Thanks again for writting it and I really hope you'll find the time to write the sequel. I can't wait to read it.
sorry, but the wait is going to be long. like, with 40,000 o's, if you know what i mean.

haha it's ok I think we all understand! but it is goinng to be extra cute I just know it! and I 40,000 o's is a little much don't ya think....let's think a little more reasonably....like 25,000 o's!

Back