The Elite Mad Posting People

Status
Not open for further replies.
aliascazUK said:
yeah me and joyie made them take an oath last night here it is..

ahem *clears throat* repeat after me arash, heather

I solemly swear as a member of the EMPP to post like mad when i really should be doing something constructive and that Joyie and Caz rule and are the most stunning women in the world
:eek: okay, so next people who have to take the oath...add me in the most stunning women bit ;)

Similar topics have been made in the past, and they have been closed because they might encourage useless posting/spamming/padding, so the same will have to go for this. Sorry ;)

AliasALIAS said: