The Ellen Degeneres Show

i don't get to watch it that often because of silly work, but i sometimes catch the reruns on Oxygen and i gotta say that i agree. what i have seen has just been really good. better than rosie was, that's for sure :D

Ellen is a great host, there's no doubt about it.

Everyone seems to have fun when they're on the show. The audience, guests, crew, her, just everyone.
I think its because she's hilarious and great at making people feel comfortable.

She's so nice too. Once she gave Kate Winslet a finding nemo gift basket because her daughter's in love with nemo and she just gives out a ton of really nice stuff to people. ^_^

and once she went door to door to promote the show. :lol:

I love EVERYTHING about her show...It's one of the best talk shows to come around in a long time, she's amazing...gotta love her dancing!

Anyone ever see her HBO comedy specials? Hilarious! :lol:

Nope. :( But I did see her do stand up on Comedy Central once and she was so great. :lol:

I love Tony! Once when he was explaining a recipe... Ellen stopped him in the middle to ask why he said "Toh-mah-toe" but not "poh-tah-toe" :lol:

nance said:
I love Tony! Once when he was explaining a recipe... Ellen stopped him in the middle to ask why he said "Toh-mah-toe" but not "poh-tah-toe" :lol:
hahaha, I saw that one...it made me laugh so hard when she kept repeating "Toh-mah-toe"...so funny :D

Ellen is awesome! She's sooooo funny! I watch her show all the time!!! My sister got tickets to the Ellen show in August, and she might take me! (y)

are there going to b any new episodes this summer? i thought they had all these ads to watch during the summer but there's just been repeats! tomorrow it says mandy moores going to come and talk about her new movie "Chasing Liberty" but that came out this past winter and she just had a new movie out called "Saved" so that must be a repeat.

wats goin on? new eps, new eps!

but, also, gotta love her stand-ups! i watch them on HBO OnDemand if any of u guyz have that on your cable u gotta watch her its great! if you already pay for HBO, then HBO OnDemand is free so you can watch as many of them as you want she is soooo funny on her stand-ups i mean rotflmao funny.

She is defn. better then rosie. I always said i would go see a rosie show but then she turn stupid and was like i don't like acting anymore and gave it up. I guess she thought us Americans wouldn't like her if we knew she was a lesbian. Which is what hurt her. Unlike Ellen who was honest going in. So i guess i go to one of her shows. I would love to write her a note but I can't find an address to write too. So if anyone can help me find one I would luv you so much!!!

Mel

OMG!!!! Ellen is the best! i watch it everyday... even when she has people i don't like on there lol she's just sooo funny! with her "KAAA!!!" :lol: thats the funniest!

Ellen is just awesome. I think it is because she is so down to earth. I was really happy that they moved her show to 4pm here in Michigan so that I could see it, I never got to watch it when it was in the morning. The rerun thing is kinda weird though because I also saw ads for watching in the summer...but today was the Martin Luther King's Day episode so I know that wasn't a new one, lol. But, oh well...at least it's still running.

Love it, love it. :cool:

i would love to be a part of her audience one day, it seems like so much fun! and they get so many free stuff! i need to go there for Christmas ;) she gave them all beds last Christmas!

I like her show alot too. It is very interesting, and she is very funny. She always has good ideas for all her shows, and it is very entertaining to watch during the daytime.

I am home during the day, so I love talk shows, especially Ellen's show. I hope it stays on the air. She is really funny to me too.

Back