The End Is No Where Near!

Hey guys thanks for the sweet reviews! You guys are awesome :D I am glad that you liked that last chapter. I come to tell you that I will be putting your wondering minds to rest, because I will be posting chapter 6 tomorrow. Sorry about the cliff hangers, I know you hate them, but I just had to do it! It's more fun that way hehe :angry: Well till then!

Lauren :angelic:

P.S. I know it's late but <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Happy Easter Everyone!!</span>

Did I really never review this one before? Maybe I just skipped over my own reply! I think you're doing a great job and I'm not sure if you were the one I was talking about to use less exclamation points, but if it was you....you're doing a wonderful job now. If it wasn't you....I still think the story is wonderful.

baaaaH! my post is gone....oh well.....Where have I been? No really, why haven't I read this story? baaaH! I miss all the good ones...LMAO!!! This is a great fic so far, I can't wait for your next post to see what happens! :smiley:

Hey guys here's chapter 6 enjoy, and please review. :D

Chapter 6- Sydney's Plan

**France**

"There's nothing left for us Jack. It endend twenty years ago, when Laura died."

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BANG!</span>
She smiles "On second thought Jack, maybe it will be better if you stuck around a little bit longer."

Jack just stares at her. She in return smiles back, and then leaves Jack to himself.

**France With Vaughn**

"Anna......."

She laughs and smiles at the same time. "Awwwww....... you look so shocked. How cute!"

Vaughn takes a moment to absorb it all in, before answering back.

"I was right, it was your wh***." He snaps back

Danny once again steps closer to Vaughn, this time punching him in the face.

"It's o.k. Danny, the man's got courage. Will see how long that lasts." She says smiling

She moves closer to Vaughn right in his face.

In a whisper "And when I'm done with your girlfriend, there will be lots of time for us." She smiles

She grabs Vaughn's face and kisses him with force. Vaughn abruptly resists her. Anna mimics Danny's actions earlier, by taking out her gun and hitting him over the head, knocking him out. Danny and Anna leave Vaughn's cell, but are stopped in the hall by Danny's cellphone. He picks up his phone.

"Yes..........excellent! Yes, everything on our end is in place. Are you sure..........ok...........yes Irena.............I'll let you know........ok.....Bye." He hangs up the phone.

"And what was that about?" She asks

He smiles "Jack's in Irena's custody. She gave us the go ahead to start the plan to bring Sydney in."

"Excellent!" She smiles back, and kisses him.

**Back At The CIA**
(The Next Day)

Sydney walks up to Kendel in a hurry. Weiss is right behind her.

"Kendel!" Sydney shouts

"What is it Miss Bristow?" He answers back in a more annoyed tone.

"I want to know what your going to do, about getting my dad and Agent Vaughn back." She says firmly

"Excuse Me." He says angry. You can hear Weiss in the background.

"Oh Lord here we go." Weiss put his hand over his head.

"I said I want to........"

Kendel cuts in very angry

"I heard very well what you said Miss Bristow. Let me make something perfectly clear for you. Your behavior has been unacceptable lately, which I have tolerated long enough. I am in charge around here not you. If you don't watch yourself, I will suspend you from any field activity, including finding your father and Agent Vaughn. I told you I would update you when we have any information, just as I always have. Now at this point we don't have any new information, and we are still working on a plan. But until we get new information, Jack and Agent Vaughn are on their own. Is that clear Miss Bristow?"

Sydney looks down, and the back up. She just nods at Kendel.

"Good. Anything else?" He asks

She looks away having been defeated "No, Sir."

In a more firm tone "Good. Goodnight Agent Bristow.......... Agent Weiss."

"Good night, Sir." Weiss responds quickily so he will leave.

Kendel leaves both Sydney and Weiss. Weiss approaches Sydney.

"Syd........"

"Kendel wouldn't know anything if someone stuck a stick up his ass!" She responds bitterly.

"Yea..... but syd don't get me wrong, I mean there is truth in what he's saying." He said carefully

"What?" She said in disbelif, and horror

Weiss took a deep breath. "Look I hate the man just as much as you do, but he is half right."

She just turns her back. " I can't listen to this."

"Syd come on......... think about it. Your dad has just been kidnapped, Vaughn is still missing...... I mean we have no new information here. We don't even know where they are!" He says pleading

"Ok Weiss.....I hear you! But if you think for one minute that I am just going to sit here, your wrong." She stares at him, and then turns and walks away.

"Syd...... some on." Weiss just watches her walk away. Having not won, he turns around and goes back to his desk.

Sydney makes her way down to the garage. She walks up to her car, and leans against it. She takes a deep breath, and looks around at the two empty car spaces from the men missing in her life. Her thoughts are interrupted by her cell phone ringing. She rummages through her purse, and finds her cell phone. She picks it up.

"Hello"

Silence

"Hello" She repeats again

"I've missed that lovely voice of yours." A mysterious voice says

A little startled, but still firm "Danny!"

(It shoots to Danny talking on his cellphone in Vaughn's cell, with Vaughn's mouth taped shut.)

"So..........at least a part of you still remember's me." He answers back

(Back to Sydney)

"Where's Vaguhn?" In a firm tone

"I'm hurt Sydney. After a year of being apart, and you only care about another guy!" You can hear a sarcastic tone on the other end.

She answers back in her own sarcastic tone "Yea, well things change."

(Back to Danny)

He smiles "I know. How does if feel to have something ripped away from you."

(Back to Sydney)

"I swear if you hurt him in anyway, I will...........

(Back to Danny, as he cuts in)

"You know........ that seems to be the popular phrase these days."

(Back to Sydney)

"Where's Vaughn?" More annoyed

(Back to Danny)

"Last time I checked, he was still breathing. Come on Sydney, your smart figure it out. You want him so badly, come and get him. Adieu ma dear." He finshes sarcastically

Danny hangs up his cellphone, and looks down at Vaughn, who is struggling to break free from the ropes on his hands, and the tape on his mouth.

"The fun is about to begin!" He smiles at Vaughn

Vaughn continues to yell through the tape covering his mouth. Danny just turns and leaves.

Meanwhile Sydney runs back up to the CIA building. She runs through the halls, and in search for Weiss. She spots him at his desk, and approaches him.

"Weiss..........Weiss!" She yells at him

He looks up

"Yea Syd, what's up?"

She pulls him into the corner of the building.

"Syd what's going on?" He asked her confused.

"I just got a call from Danny, and......"

He cuts in "Whoa...... What?" He asks shocked

"Yes. He called me while I was going to my car." She says frantically

"Well what did he say?"

"That if I think hard enough I know where they are, and if I want Vaughn to come and get him." She finshes

"Wait. So apparently we do know where he is?" He asked confused

"Yea......But where?" She asks

"I don't know, what else did he say."

She just pauses "Nothing. He just said that I know where they are if I just think. He then said if I want Vaughn so badly, to come and get him." She looks at him

"That's it!" That's all he said." He said impaitently

"Yes........ that's it."

Both Weiss and Sydney continue to think of where Vaughn could be, and that possibly her father could be with him too.

"Wait!" She adds in

"What..... What is it?"

She looks at him and smiles "There in France. There in France."

"France, how do you know it's France?"

"At the end of the conversation, Danny said 'Adieu ma dear'"

Weiss looks confused "Yea, so?"

"Yea, well that was Danny giving my a clue on where they are."

Weiss takes a deep breath "Syd.... I don't want to burst your bubble, but I don't think from those three words he's telling you were they are."

"Trust me Eric, I know. I have a feeling."

"Oh great, you have a feeling." He says sarcastically

She just gives him an evil glare. He takes the hint, and backs off.

"Ok then, I think we should inform Kendel, and form a plan."

Not even taking a minute to think she responds

"No! I'm doing this without Kendel."

He throws his hands up. "Syd, you have to inform Kendel. Look I know you don't like him or trust him write now, but you can't do this behind his back. Not to mention what he would do if he found out."

"Eric you and I both know that even if we tell Kendel, he wouldn't do a dam thing. They took Vaughn and my father away from me, and I'm not going to sit back, and wait for a plan." She yells at him

Weiss pleading with her now "Ok syd, I hear you I do, but what if it's a trap. I mean what if it's a ploy to kidnap you just like they did with Mike and Jack."

Sydney takes a deep breath. "Look Eric, I understand your concern, and I understand you wanting to play by the rules. I can't. I have to go and do this. I am going to trust you as a friend to Vaughn and I not to say anything to Kendel. Now you can come with me, or stay here the choice is yours. I will respect your decision either way." She states firmly

"Syd....."

"Weiss I can't wait anymore. I can't go another day without Michael by my side, I just can't. They want me, then they got it. All I have to know is, is if your in or out?"

Weiss looks at her, and then down, and then back up at her.

"I'm in."

She smiles "Thank You! (He nods) Ok, first I am going to ask Marshall to trace the call, and find out the exact location. But here's the plan.........."

**France**

"Did she buy it?" Anna asked

"What do you think?" Danny asked smiling

"Good. I'll bet you she will be here in twenty four hours or less."

Both Danny and Anna just laugh. Anna kisses Danny

**In France With Vaughn**

Vaughn is still stapped to the chair (like it's changed) with tape on his mouth. Irena enters his cell, and walks around him, stocking him.

"Nice to see you again Michael."

Vaughn just stares at her. Like I said before, 'if looks could kill'

"I'm going to make this brief, and without any interruptions(she looks over and smiles) You do know that as of right now Sydney is on her way."

You can hear Vaughn yelling through the tape.

"The thing is.........now that we have you and Jack (Vaughn straightens) she only has time to choose one to save. (She laughs) Whom will she choose."

Irena moves closer into Vaughn's face, and watches his anger rise.

"The fun part is.........I get to play with the one left behind!" Holding her gun up in his face

Irena heads for the door, while she laughs. She lets the door shut behind her. Vaughn continues to struggle with the ropes.

*Later That Night*

Weiss and Sydney are in the CIA van outside the location Marshall traced. Sydeny's going over last minute reminders.

"Ok, everything set?" She asks

"Yep, were good to go. And just to let you know, Vaughn is going to have my head for this."

She laughs "As long as we get him back."

"Oh thanks!"

"I'm just kidding." She smiles. she then puts back on her serious face.

"Ok, but remember once we seperate, don't worry about me go after my father."

"Syd......"

"Weiss we have to do this. I'll be fine." She trys and resures him

"Please be careful." He pleads

"I Will. Remember meet outside in twenty minutes. Ready?"

He nods "Yep."

"Let's go!"

Both Sydney and Weiss enter the building and start down the hallways. Little do they know thet are being watched.

Meanwhile, danny is in his room, when his cellphone rings. He picks it up.

"Yes."

(Cuts to Anna sitting in a surveillance room, watching Sydney and Weiss enter the building.)

"I believe our guests have just arrived." She comments

(Back to Danny)

"Good. Thank You." Danny hangs up his cellphone and walks out of the room

(Back to Anna)

Anna just smiles, and continues to Watch them move throughout the building.

Meanwhile, Sydney and Weiss continue down the halls, only having to take out two security guards. They reach the point in the map that they reviewed, where they are suppose to split.

"Ok, here we go." She says

A tad out of breath "Be careful, I'll see you outside in twenty minutes."

"Ok."

Sydney turns right, and starts heading down the hall. Weiss takes one last look, and turns left and does the same thing.

While running down the hall Sydney knocks every door open that she comes across. She comes across an empty room with four gray walls, and an empty chair with rope still on it. She can smell Vaughn's cologne, letting her know he was there recently.

"Dam"

She continues on down the hall until she comes to another door, Through a little window on the door she spots Vaughn. Her heart beat speeds up quickily. She spots him strapped to a chair with tape on his mouth.

"Vaughn......."

She backs up and blows the lock off at the door. She opens the door, and starts to run to Vaughn. Vaughn notices her, and trys yelling at her to stop, but is muffled by the tape on his mouth. Suddenly Danny comes out of the shadows, and stands near Vaughn with a remote in his hand, putting Sydney to a hault.

He smiles "Hello my love. Move another step, and I'll blow your pretty boyfriend to pieces..........."

Note: Hey guys I hope you like chapter 6. Sorry about the cliff hanger. Read and let me know what you think! :smiley:

Love ya,

wow!!! damn danny and anna and irina!!! :angry: finally syd gets to rescue her man!! yea!! hey great job keep goin!! :D (y)

That was great. Still a few spelling and grammer mistakes. If you'd like you could send it to me first (PM me for my email) and i'll proof read it then send it back. You don't have to. It's jsut an offer.!

AMAZING!! That chapter was absolutely incredible!! I can't wait to see what happens next!! The suspense is killing me!! I love this fic!!

OMG!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO MUCH TENSION.........I..........CANT............BREATHE..............*COLLAPSES FROM PANICKING*

P.S.: REALLY REALLY GOOD.

timmy :ninja:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO-no-no-nno-no-no-no- OMG I LOVE THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOvE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE-PLEASEEEEEEEEE UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*chokes*..............Too much suspense, tension..................*chokes, coughs, collapses*

Wow, i'm glad you guys liked it. Don't worry, I will have chapter 7 up very soon. (y) Thanks for the reviews you guys are awesome! :D

Love ya,

Wow, i'm glad you guys liked it. Don't worry, I will have chapter 7 up very soon. (y) Thanks for the reviews you guys are awesome! :D

Love ya,

ok yea its official i'm obbsessed this fic is makin it tolerable to last to Sunday. Also thx for making long chaps i hate wen they are short. ok just wanted to say keep it up!!!

Back