The End Is No Where Near!

Hey guys, I come to end the cliff hanger! Here's chapter 7 I hope you like. :D

Chapter 7- The Failed Attempt

**France With Vaughn**

Danny steps out of the shadows near a strapped Vaughn in a chair, and mouth taped shut putting Sydney to a dead hault.

"Hello my love. Move another step, and I'll blow your pretty boyfriend to pieces."

She stops. She looks at Danny evilly, and then at Vaughn for an answer. Danny notices her looking past him at Vaughn.

"I knew you would come." He moves a step closer, and blocking her view.

Her attention goes back to Danny "Why wouldn't I? I get the pleasure of kicking your ass all over the place." She states back coldly.

"You know my love, that's not something I would say, when I'm holding a detonator to your lover's head." He says sarcastically.

Very angry now "What do you want Danny?"

He half smiles, but remains serious "I'm surprised you have to ask.(He pauses, and then steps closer to her) All I ever wanted was you."

Meanwhile Vaughn's in the background desperately trying to rid himself out of the ropes to take Danny out.

Sydney takes a step back "Right Danny! Is that what they call betrayal these days?" She says in a half hurt, but firm tone.

Danny's smile fades, and a serious face appears

"Betrayal! Let's get something straight here Sydeny, you betrayed me. I'm not even gone a year, and this man over here means more to you then our relationship ever did." He finshes angry

Yelling at him "You have the nerve to stand here, and tell me I betrayed you. Since you died I spent everyday of my life trying to bring your killer to justice, only to find out you betrayed me the whole time." Almost in the verge of tears

Danny defensively "I never betrayed you Sydney, I wouldn't do that. I love you!"

She laughs "You love me. (Yelling) You love me! You call working for Irena Derevko, and Arvin Sloane the two people I despise the most, LOVE."

"I had no choice." He yells back

She laughs again "You had no choice.(mocking him) Everybody makes their own choices Danny, and you choose betrayal." She looks him dead in the eye.

"No, It wasn't like that. That day (he pauses) that day you told me about who you really were, and what you really did for a living was the day I was forced to leave you. After you left me, Sloane came to me and told me I had to choices. I would die and never see you again, or I could work for him and I would get the chance to see you again. So excuse me for choosing to get to live, and see the women I love again. He yells at her.

"LOVE! You work for the man I despise, the man I hate, the very man that took you away from me, and you tell me it's for love?" She asks in a shock tone.

Danny moves closer to her and grabs her. Yelling and pleading at her.

"I do love you Sydney, with all my heart. I did this for us."

Sydney breaks his grip.

"Don't touch me! There is no "us" anymore Danny. Us died when you did, and as far as I'm concerned it can stay dead." She says back firm

A little taken back and hurt "You don't mean that Sydney, you can't stand here and tell me that you don't love me. Don't lie to yourself."

She takes a step closer, and responds in a firm tone.

"You want the truth Danny, ok fine. Yes, at one time I did love you, and I thought I could never love anybody more then I loved you. "Us" would have never worked, and your death help me realize that. It would have ended with all the lies. See the truth is Danny, I could live with you, but I want to be with somebody that I can't live without. That person isn't you. I don't love you anymore, and I never will again. As far as I'm concerned, you can die right now and I wouldn't shed one tear."

Danny takes a step back, and looks away from her shocked by her words. On the other hand Sydney is standing up straight, and ready for a battle. Danny turns and looks at Vaughn, who is just as shocked as he is, and then back at Sydney. (**By the way Vaughn Shocked in a good way**) He walks back up to her. Sydney maintains her posture.

"You loved me once Sydney, you'll love me again."

He grabs her face and kisses her forcefully. Vaughn's in the background fighting with the ropes and the tape angry now. Sydney resists his kiss, and knees him in the groan. She grabs his right arm and kicks him in the stomach, and then kicks him in the face. The remote flies out of Danny's hand, and lands on the ground. Danny is knocked unconscious.

While Sydney runs over to Vaughn, they don't realize that someone else has entered the room, and is going for the detonator. Sydney rips the tape off his mouth, and begins to untie the ropes. Vaughn trys to push her away.

"Oh My God Vaughn, I'm so glad you're ok."

"Sydney, you have to listen to me. You have to get out of her now. Leave me, I can get out, but go now!" He pleads back.

" Vaughn I am not leaving you again, and that's final. Don't worry were fine, Danny's still knocked out."

Vaughn shakes his head, and let's out a breath.

"No Sydney, you don't understand. It's not just Danny, He's working with An.........."

An unknown person interrupts Vaughn "Step away from him, or I'll end his life now."

"Anna." Vaughn finshes

"You rang" She says back sarcastically.

Meanwhile Danny is starting to wake up, and getting back is sense of what's happening.

Shocked "Anna! I thought you were............were......"

"Dead (Anna finshes for her) I thought I was to, until Danny and Sloane picked me up and nursed me back to health. (She turns to Danny) Right honey?"

"Right" Anna leans over and kisses him.

Looking at Danny "You bastard!" Sydney says

Anna moves closer with a gun in her left hand, and the detonator in her right. She looks in Sydney's direction.

"Let's go, move over there." She demands

Sydney hesitates, and looks back at Vaughn. She begins to move. As she starts moving, Anna follows close behind. Sydney turns around and knocks the gun out of her hand, and takes it. She punches Anna, but Anna responds back by punching Sydney.

"Syd......." Vaughn yells

Sydney stumbles a bit, but regains her composure. Sydney kicks Anna in the stomach. Meanwhile Danny grabs his own gun, and picks up the fallen detonator, and walks over to Vaughn and points it at him. Sydney puts Anna in a lock, and puts a gun to her head.

"Drop it Sydney, or I'll shoot." Danny responds

"No, you drop yours, or I'll shoot." She responds back.

"I don't care, go ahead kill her." Danny says back cold.

"I mean it Danny, I will kill her. Now drop your gun." She repeats back

Danny laughs "Go ahead! (He pauses) Better yet, let me do it for you!"

Danny raises his gun at Anna.

"Danny what are you doing?" Yelled Anna

"What it looks like. Sorry Anna, I just needed you to bring me Sydney, and now that I have her........... well there's no use for you."

"Danny No............." Anna yells

Danny pulls the trigger, and shoots Anna right in the chest killing her instantly. Sydney let's her go, and Anna falls to the ground. Danny points his gun back at Vaughn, but keeps his focus on Sydney.

"Now......... drop your gun, or we will have a repeat of what just happened."He snaps back.

Sydney looks at Vaughn, and then back at Danny. She throws her gun down.

Meanwhile Weiss starts knocking down every door as well. Each room he comes across is empty. While on his search he get's attacked by a couple of guards. After he successfully takes out the guards, and regains his composure, he comes across another room. He blows the lock. He opens the door, and this time he's won the prize. Jack's sitting strapped to a chair, with his mouth tapped shut. He tries to yell at him to stop, but Weiss keeps coming forward.

"Man Jack, your one tough one to find. Let's get you out of here."

Weiss reaches Jack, and begins to untie him. Irena steps out from behind the door. Jack starts yelling at Weiss through the tape.

"What's that Jack? Hold on a sec."

Weiss doesn't even see Irena coming. He reaches up to Jack's mouth, and pulls off the tape.

"Now what was th......."

Jack interrupts him "Eric.....Irena!" He yells

It's to late. Before Weiss can get his gun, Irena shoots him in the chest. Weiss falls to the ground, with the gun falling near Jack. Irena picks up her cellphone, and dial's a number.

Jack starts taking off the loosen ropes that Weiss had helped with.

"It's Irena, Sydney didn't come alone. Yes.........He's been taken care of.........we need to move Jack, and we need to move him now. Ok.......... bye." She hangs up the phone.

Meanwhile, while Irena was on the phone the whole time, Jack removed the rope from his hands. He stares at the gun closely within his reach. Irena moves closer to him.

"It's a shame the poor boy had to die. When will Sydney learn." She says without emotion.

Her thoughts are interrupted by grunts that Weiss is making. Irena and Jack both look at Weiss.

"What the........."

While Irena is distracted, Jack reaches for the gun. He cocks it, and gets ready to shoot. He aims at her chest, and is about to shoot. Weiss get's up knocking the gun out of position. Jack pulls the trigger, hitting Irena straight in the left shoulder.

"Ahhhhhhhhh......"

Irena looks at her shoulder, and back at Jack. She notices him fumbling with the gun, and takes her cue and leaves. Jack tries to shoot her again, but just misses her as she leaves through the door. Instead of runnig after her, he goes back to Weiss. He picks him up, and grabs him by the collar.

"What the hell were you thinking? I could have endend her life right then and there, if it wasn't for you." He yells

Weiss pushes Jack off him.

"Oh excuse me Jack. I was just shot, how the hell do I know what I was doing. Remind me the next time your captured to leave you there!" He yells back.

(**Just in case your confused, Weiss was wearing a bullet proof vest, so he wasn't hurt at all**)

Jack just shrugs Weiss's comment off.

"Where's Sydney?" He asks

"She went after Mike. Were suppose to meet each other outside in (looks at his watch) two minutes."

"Dam" He yells back

"What?" Weiss asks concerned

Jack shakes his head. "It's a trap. Irena knew Sydeny was coming. She's going after Sydney."

What do you want to do?" He asks

"Find Irena, and Sloane. That's were Sydney and Vaughn will be. Do you have extra gear?"

"Yea, outside in the van." He responds

"Ok.... let's go!"

Weiss and Jack leave the cell.

**Back At The CIA**

Kendel runs through the halls of the CIA in a rush to find Marshall. Kendel spots Marshall in the corner and screams his name out.

"Marshall........"

He screams so loud, that everybody in a mile radius stops and looks up.

"Umm...... yes, Mr. Kendel.......umm......I mean, Kendel sir.......I mean, Sir. By the way, that's a nice tie your wearing, is that sil......."

"MARSHALL!" Kendel yells cuting in

"Yes, Sir" Was all Marshall shot out

Kendel takes a moment, and finally calms down.

"I now have four missing agents on my hand. Just before Agent Bristow and Agent Weiss went missing, I heard they came in contact with you, is that true?"

"Umm... that would be true sir."

Annoyed "Why?"

"Umm...... Sydney... I mean Agent Bristow, said that she got a call, and that she wanted me to trace were it came from."

"Did she say why?" He says back in a hurry

"She only said it was personal."

He lets a breath out "Where did the call come from?"

"It was from France.... Sir." He said scared

"Why didn't you report this information?" He snaps back

"Well umm....because she said it was.......well that it was......personal."

Kendel just looks at Marshall. He turns around and yells for his secretary.

"Doris...."

Marshall jumps at the sound of Kendel yelling. Kendel turns back around to him.

"I will deal with you later!" He snaps back

Doris comes running up to Kendel

"Yes, sir what can I do for you?" She asks in a hurry

He looks back at her "Get me agent Dixon, tell him were going to France."

Doris walks away in one direstion, and Kendel walks in another. Marshall just stands there, not sure on what to do.

Note: I hoped you huys like chapter 7. :smiley: I thought I shouldn't leave you with a cliff hanger, I know how you hate them. :D Let me know what you guys think!!

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

Oh wow that was SO good!!!!!!! Amazing...I can't believe Danny actually killed Anna. Well, I can but, that's horrible!!!!! Oh this is so good!!!! Please update soon!!!!!!!

That was good! I was laughing when Weiss was knocking down the doors 'cause this voice in the back of my head was shouting 'SUPER WEISS!', yeah, well, it was. Okay, more as soon as you can! :D

I know kleverkitten I was thinking the same thing about Weiss, when I wrote it. Hehe :lol: I know, wasn't it a shock when Danny killed Anna. I thought you would like that. Sorry, I just never liked Danny, so I want to make him as evil as I can. Well I will be posting chapter 8 ASAP!! Thanks for your reviews!!

WOW LAUREN!! THAT WAS JUST- WOW! AMAZING!!

The only thing darling, and I BEG of you:

Use the spellcheck. LOL

And its spelled Irina and Kendall. Its a common mistake. Just, fix it.

Luve ya, can't wait for more,
Dani

Wow I must say, when I went back I felt like an idiot. How could I spell the names so wrong! Go figures :rolleyes: Anyway here's chapter 8, and please don't kill me for this one! It fit the story, and I didn't enjoy writing it. Trust me, you'll see ^_^

Chapter 8- The Torture Begins

**CIA Headquarters**
(Next Day)

Dixon walks through the CIA Halls in a hurry. With every turn he passes, his pace quickens. He reaches the CIA debriefing room, and opens the door. Kendall is already in the room waiting for him. Dixon walks in the room, and sits down next to him.

"Dixon, Thank You for coming in so early." He says

"It's no problem Sir. What can I do for you?" He asks back

Kendall starts pacing back and forth, and then begins.

"As of twenty four hours ago, I now have four missing agents. During at somepoint yesterday mourning, Agent Bristow received a personal call. She had Marshall trace the phone call, and it traced back to France. Based on this information, Agent Bristow and Agent Weiss decided to take a trip to France without acknowledging the CIA, or myself. We believe that either Sloane, Irina, or Danny contacted Sydney, and Agent Weiss and Agent Bristow took matters upon themselves."

"What would you like me to do, Sir?" He asks cutting in

"This mourning around four thirty, I received a call from Jack letting me know that agent Weiss had successfully broken him out. On the other hand, agent Bristow and agent Vaughn are still MIA. You will be assisting Jack, and agent Weiss in France. Your mission is to find agents Bristow and Vaughn, and bring in Derveko, Sloane, and Mr. Hect. Do a good job, and come home safe. Any questions?"

"No, Sir."

"Ok, then I will hear from you when you get to France. Dismissed!"

Kendall walks out of the debriefing room, leaving a worried Dixon to absorb all the information he just received.

**France With Vaughn**

Sydney and Vaughn are both in a room similar to one that Vaughn was before, only thing in a different location. Sydney and Vaughn are both strapped to chairs facing each other, unconscious. Vaughn begins to wake first, and takes in his surroundings. His first thought is if Syd's ok. He sees her strapped in a chair across from him. For a moment a sigh of relief comes over him. He looks to his right, and notices a tray of tools. He looks back at Syd, and gently tries to wake her up.

"Syd......(He pauses, now louder) Syd......."

She doesn't respond. He gets worried, and yells a little bit louder.

"Syd!"

This time he get's a reaction out of her. She gently lifts her head, still groggy. She clears her throat, and speaks.

"Vaughn.......(She pauses) Vauhgn..... is that you?" She asks with a hint of excitement.

"Yea Syd, I'm here." He says back reassuring.

She lifts her head, and smiles at him. A few tears escape her eyes, because she can't believe he's ok, and right in front of her.

"Vaughn......I've missed you so much.(The tears are starting to keep her from speaking) These past couple of days have been hell for me. I thought you were dead, and then Danny, and Anna, and now this. I thought I lost you." She puts her head down, so she can get rid of the tears.

"Look at me syd.(She looks up, a few tears coming down) I've missed you too. Your right, these last couple of days have been hell being without you. Not getting to hold you, and most of all not getting to tell you that (He pauses) I love you Sydney, I love you so much."

She smiles, and the tears begin to fade "I love you too, so much. I really, really, love you." She laughs

Vaughn laughs with her, and gives her the weak in the knees smile.

"Don't do that!" She demands

"Do what?" He asks confused

"Don't give me that weak in the knees smile, that you know I can't resist. It's torture when you give it to me, and I can't put my arms around you, and kiss you."

He smiles "Sorry"

She smiles back "No your not."

He laughs "I know."

Silence falls among the two of them. Sydney finally takes her eyes off him, and looks to the right of him. she sees the tray of tools next to him, and panics.

"Vaugh.....Vaughn.......What's that?" She asks scared

He notices her looking at the tray of tools next to him. He thinks for a minute, not knowing what to say to her.

"I don't know Syd, but I think I know what their planing."

Her eyes begin to water, as she knows what's about to happen. she knows that Danny or someone, is going to come in here, and torture the other. Vaughn notices her tears, and pains him on what he's about to ask.

"Syd...(He pauses) I need you to promise me something?" He asks

She knows what he's about to say, and immediately decides against it.

"No Vaughn, I'm not going to let you suffer. Don't ask me to do that, Please!" She says begging.

"Sydney, you have to. You know there is no other way, They can't get any information. Don't give them what they want, even if it means that I....."

She cuts in angry

"What, Die!(She yells) I don't care about the information, I don't care about Kendall, or the CIA. I care about you! There has to be another way, because I wont let them take you away from me. I love you Vaughn, and I wont do it, I can't.....I can't. Don't ask me to, Please!" She finshes crying, and lowers her head.

He's trying everything in his power to reassure her, when all he wants to do is go over there, and hold her, and never let her go.

"Syd....I love you too, but you can't let them show your weaknesses. You have to be brave, and strong for me. I know you can. Now promise me no matter what.....(He pauses, now more firm) No matter what, you wont give them what they want."

She looks up at him, and knows he's right. She can't do it. She can't watch the man she loves go through torture, just for information she doesn't even care about. She wont do it.

"No!" she says firm

"Sydney please.....(He begs) You know you have to. Promise me." He demands more serious.

"Vaughn........" she looks helplessly at him.

"Promise me!" He demands again

She looks back down, and then up

"I..........I....."

"Syd" He says more gently.

She looks at him in the eyes. No one has ever said her name with more love, passion, and protection then Vaughn did right there. She barely chokes the words out.

"I....I.....promise."

She looks away from him, and cries. She feels as if she signed his death warrent. Any blood he would shed, would be her fault, and if......if he dies, it would be on her hands. Vaughn nods his head, glad that she finally accepted it. He knows that she is killing her self inside, blaming herself. He didn't want that. He didn't want her to blame herself. He understood, and he had to make her understand.

"I love you Syd. I'll love you forever, never question that."

She looks up at him, tears slowly dwindling. She looks him in the eyes. Both never breaking eye contact.

"I love you too." She repeats back feeling more love at the moment, then she ever has in her whole life.

Vaughn and Sydney continue to stare at each other, until the sound of the door opens, and Danny enters.

"It's nice to see your both awake." He answers sarcastically.

Sydney breaks her eye contact away from Vaughn, and gives Danny a death stare.

"You bastard!" she says cold

He laughs "I believe that's the second time you called me that.(He stops laughing, and puts on a serious face) Don't do it again!" He yells back at her.

"And if I do?" She answers back sarcastically

Danny moves closer to the tray of tools, and traces over one of them. Sydney begins to panic, a knot forms in her throat, and her heart begins to pain.

"Well then.......somebody might get hurt." He finshes saying, and looks in Vaughn's direction.

Vaughn knows he's talking about him, and gives Syd a reassuring look. Danny notices this, and makes Sydney focus her attention back on him.

"I bet your wondering what all these lovely tools are doing here?"

Sydney once again breaks eye contact away from Vaughn. This time she feels cold and empty inside. She just glare's at Danny, not wanting to know what he's planing.

"Well let me put your mind somewhat at ease. You see this tool here, when it comes in contact with a persons skin, it stabs them. It goes all throughout the body, causing the person to feel like thousands of needles are being stabbed into them at once. From what I've seen, they don't last long." He smiles as he finshes.

Sydney looks back over at Vaughn, but Vaughn is keeping a straight face for her. He's not going to let her know he's scared. If he wants Sydney to be brave, he has to keep reassuring her.

Danny continues "And this tool, depending on you, sends as much electricity through a persons body as they want. It can go so high, that it could kill you in ten seconds flat."

Sydney can feel the tears coming through her eyes. She didn't want to listen what tool Danny would be using, to inflict pain on her. Excuse me, pain on Vaughn, but at the same time pain on her.

He continues "And this one...."

Sydney cuts in before more can be said

"Enough! What do you want?" She asks bravely

Danny smiles, knowing that he's reached her. He's guessing it wont take more than thirty seconds of screams from her lover, and he will get what he wants.

"Besides you and the love we share, I need information about the Rambaldi device. I would also love for you to come and work with me." He says convincing.

Sydney just laughs

"What's so funny?" He asks angry

She stops laughing and speaks "I wouldn't tell you a dam thing. In case you haven't realized it, I don't love you, and we don't share anything. As far as working with you, I would rather die!" She spits out coldly.

Danny just remains with a serious, and angry look.

"Oh believe me Sydney, you will tell me."

He moves closer to her, and stands next to her. He looks her in the eye and smiles.

"Those eyes (He pauses) I always loved those beautiful brown eyes of yours. I wouldn't want them to see horrible things, but that depends on how much your willing to cooperate."

She just stares back at him, not backing down.

"Tell me Sydney, How much does the CIA know about the Rambaldi device?"

She smiles "I'm sorry, I have no clue on what your talking about."

He grunts "Don't be stupid dear. It would be a shame if somebody got hurt, because you didn't answer a question. Let's try this again, shall we. How much does the CIA know about the Rambaldi device?"

She puts a dumb face on "The CIA! I'm afraid I have no idea on what your talking about."

Danny lets a breath escape his mouth.

"Fine, have it your way."

Danny walks over to the tray of tools, and picks one up. Immediately Sydeny's face drops, and her heartbeat quickens. Danny looks at Vaughn, and then back at Sydney.

"Are you sure you don't want to tell me something Sydney?"

Sydney looks at Vaughn, and he looks back at her. She trails his face for fear, none. The only thing she sees is love, and ressurance. She keeps her eyes on Vaughn, as tears form her eyes.

"I have nothing to tell you." She states back

Vaughn nods. Danny moves closer to Vaughn, with the weapon of choice in his hand. He stops on the left side of him.

"Mr. Vaughn, if I were you, I would tell Sydney to changer her mind, or you're going to know what thousands of needles feel like jabbing in you." He threatens

Vaughn looks Danny in the eye "Go to Hell!" He shouts back

"Fine, have it your way."

Vaughn looks at Sydney one last time, and mouths to her that he loves her. She does the same. The next thing Sydney hears, is the screams from Vaughn, as Danny plunges the tool into his stomach.

"Ahhhhh........" Vaughn continues to yell

Sydney begins to cry harder, she starts to yell.

"Stop it (she pauses) Stop it please.........." She cries louder

You can hear Vaughn screaming in the background.

"You want me to stop Sydney, tell me what I want to know!" He shouts back

She just looks at Vaughn and Danny, and doesn't say anything. Danny pushes the tool harder into his stomach, causing Vaughn to scream louder.

"Alright (She yells) Alright I tell you, just don't hurt him."

Danny takes the tool out of Vaughn, and turns it off. Vaughn just falls forward, sweat driping off his head. Danny moves over to Sydney smiling.

"So Sydney, How much does the CIA know about the Rambaldi device?"

She hesitates, and looks back over at Vaughn. He's struggling to even keep his head up.

"Tell me Sydney, or there will be round two." He threatens her.

Vaughn's faint voice comes through.

"Don......don't Sydney. Don't tel.........tell him. You promised me.......I love you." His head falls back down.

She looks at him, and tears come out, but at the same time he's giving her strength.

"End it now Sydney, end his suffering. Tell me!" He demands again

She looks away from Vaughn, and back at Danny. She subsides her tears, and clears her throat.

"Never!" She yells back firm

"Round two." Was all Danny shot back.

He walked back over to the tray, and picked up the other tool. Danny was going to put volts of electricity into Vaughn. Sydney once again, could feel the pain in her heart. Danny walks back over to the left side of Vaughn.

"Convince her to tell me, or I promise you, you wont even be able to say her name ever again." He threatens

Vaughn lifts his head "Screw You!" He yells back.

Danny plunges the tool near his heart this time. Volts and volts of electricity are going throughout his body.

"Ahhhhhh......." He yells again

Sydney watches as Danny keeps turning up the voltage. She can't take it.

"Alright! Enough, I'll tell you, I'll tell you what you want to know. Just leave Vaughn alone, please leave him alone!"

Danny stops at her pleading. She looks back up at him. She can tell by the look in his eyes, as he was torturing Vaughn, that he was enjoying it.

"Syd........no......." Vaughn yells out between breaths.

"I'm sorry Vaughn." she says through her tears.

Danny moves back over to Sydney.

"Now, tell me what I want to know." He demands again

She looks at him with a death glare, and tears covering her eyes.

"It doesn't matter what I tell you, your going to kill him anyway, just like Anna. Arent you?"

Danny just smiles "Well see, Anna was a different story. Anna wanted you dead. I couldn't let her kill the women I love, so I ended her life. Now him, well, if I can't have you, then nobody can........

(Unknown Location, France)

Sloane is sitting at his desk, when Irina busts through the door. Sloane looks at her.

"What happened to you?" He asks a little shocked

"We have a problem." She says back, holding her shoulder

"We have a problem." He mimcs back, in a sarcastic tone.

She gives him an evil look "Yes, we." she says back

"And what is our problem?" he asks annoyed, but still sarcastic.

"Jack has escaped. The...."

Sloane cuts in "I thought you took care of it!" He shouts angry

She yells back "Well, I thought I did. The CIA will be here at any moment. We need to grab Sydney, and get out now." She demands

Sloane laughs "No,no,no,no,no! This problem of ours, is your problem, not mine."

"Excuse me! We are a team here Arvin. You just can't bail out on me." She says firm.

"Your right Irina, we are a team, but as far as I'm concerend, you didn't fulfill your part."

"How would that be?" Her anger rising.

He notices her anger, and responds just as angry, and bitter.

"Your job was to deal with Jack and Sydney, while I went after Rambaldi. I did my part, now your on your own."

Irina steps closer to him "You little Weasel. You think you can stand here and double cross me, and walk away from it. I will make you pay for this." She threatens him.

Sloane pulls out a gun, and points it at her.

"Yes, I do beleive I will walk away from this. You see Irina, I have more important things to worry about, then those two. I am going ahead with the plan as we talked about. When you clean up your "problem," I will be waiting to hear from you. Until then Irina, have a good day."

Sloane picks up his suitcase, and begins to walk pass Irina to the door. She watches him out of the corner of her eye.

"You will regret this Arvin, trust me!" she says cold.

Arvin stops, turns around, and smiles. He then walks out the door, leaving Irina by herself.

Jack, Weiss, and Dixon are standing in a garage below the building. All have there gear, and are ready for action.

"Alright listen up. With the information that I obtained, Sloane, Derveko, and Hect should be in this building. Check every floor, and every room. Once you locate Sydney and Vaughn, get out immediately."

"What about Derveko and Sloane?" Weiss asks

"You leave Derveko and Sloane to me. (He pauses) Everybody understand?"

Both Dixon and Weiss nod their heads.

"Ok, let's go!" On Jack's command, Dixon and Weiss enter the building. Jack goes one way, and Dixon and Weiss go the other.

Sloane exits the building to a helicopter waiting outside. Sark runs out of the chopper, and up to him.

"where's Derveko? Isn't she coming with us?" He asks

"Ms. Derveko has things to take care of. She will meet us there!" He finishes with a evil smile on his face.

Sark gets back in the chopper, and the chopper takes off. The last thing you see is the devil smile pasted on Sloane's face.

Note: Hey guys, what did you think? Please don't kill me!! :D Let me know.

Love ya,

That was your best chapter so far! My only complaint is again, spelling, though i only say one or two mistakes...

"This mourning around four thirty, I received a call from Jack letting me know that agent Weiss had successfully broken him out. On the other hand, agent Bristow and agent Vaughn are still MIA. You will be assisting Jack, and agent Weiss in France. Your mission is to find agents Bristow and Vaughn, and bring in Derveko, Sloane, and Mr. Hect. Do a good job, and come home safe. Any questions?"

It should be "This MORNING.... Mourning is when your greiving over the loss of a loved one... usually close family member (spouse, child, parent)

Thanks guys! I kinda have bad news. :( I wont be able to post more until saturday. Between work and school, it's hard to get on and type. I will have chapter 9 up though, first thing in the morning! Till the next post! :smiley:

Love ya,

Back