The End Is No Where Near!

ARRRRGGGG!!!!!!!!!! SATURDAY??!??!??? Oh man!!!! I want to know what happens!! I love this story so so much! You're doing a fantastic job!!! I can't WAIT until you update!!!

this is sooo good. i know what you mean. my schedule is soo busy, but please when you get a chance post more. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Hey guys! Wow, I am so sorry that I kept you waiting. Nice to know you love it. Well without futher a do, here's chapter 9 :D

Chapter 9- Irina's Plan

**France With Irina**

Irina still stands in the office that Sloane left her in. She walks around, and then makes her way to the desk, and sits down.

"What are you up to Arvin?" She asks herself

Irina is pulled out of her thoughts at the sound of an alarm going off. One of her men bursts through the door. Irina stands up immediately.

"What's going on?" She demands

"We have three intruders in the building Ms. Derevko." He says back

She looks away "Jack....." In a whisper

"I'm sorry, what was that Ms. Derevko?" He asks

She looks up "Nothing! Alert the team, and get the chopper ready, I'm going to get Sydney."

"As you wish."

The guard qucikly walks out of the room, Irina followed right behind him.

"If I can't have you Sydney, then nobody can." He repeats back with a smile.

Sydney just stares at him, not knowing what more she can do. She's tired, scared, and most of all heart broken from what's taking place.

"Tell me Sydney, or it will only take me ten seconds to finish him off." He smiles

"Go to Hell!" She shouts back angry. Angry she can't do anything.

"It was your choice. Say good-bye Sydney, because it's the last time your going to see him alive."

Danny walks back over to the tray of tools, and picks up a syringe with blue liquid inside. He walks over to Vaughn, and stood before him.

He smiles "I've been waiting to do this since the day you walked into Sydney's life."

Danny gets ready to stab Vaughn with the needle when he hear's an alarm going off. Sydney looks up, and looks around.

"What the......." Danny responds

Two minutes later, Irina busts through the door. Sydney's face turns to complete horror, and Vaughn's does too.

"Danny we have to move now!" She shouts

Danny doesn't take his eyes off Vaughn, and yells "I'm not done yet!"

"Well you can finish later, but right now we have company. Move!" She demands

A guard comes in, and unties Vaughn, while Danny goes over to Sydney and unties her.

As he unties her "Don't worry my love, we will continue this later." He says serious

"Don't touch me!" She yells back, trying to break free from his grip.

"Don't make me do this the hardway Sydney." He says back

She decides to back off a bit, but doesn't ler her guard down. She keeps her eyes on Vaughn the whole time. She can't keep the tears from coming, as she sees what she allowed them to do to him. Danny, Irina, Sydney, and Vaughn exit the building quickly.

Meanwhile, Jack's running down the hall towards Sloane's office. He reaches the office, and let's two shots go through the locked door. He enters quickly, only to find it empty.

"Damit!" He yells out in disgust.

"There's the intruder!" One guard yells, as he enters the office.

Jack grabs his gun, and kills two, and then takes out the last two coming at him. He looks around the office, and then turns on his earpiece.

Meanwhile, while Jack went the one way, Weiss and Dixon went the other. Dixon leads them down the hall. Out of no where guards appear. Dixon immediately begins to fight them off, while Weiss uses his gun to get rid of the others. After the guards have been taken care of, they continue down the hall.

They turn another corner, and run down the hall. They turn another corner, and reach a hallway separated in two.

"Which one?" Dixon asks

Weiss thinks for a minute.

"I believe it's the left." He states back

"You believe, or you know." Dixon yells at him

"Ummm..."

"Eric!" He yells

"It's the left, it's the left!" He yells back

Dixon and Weiss continue down the hallway. They reach a cell door, locked shut. Dixon backs up, and blows the lock. They both enter, and look around. They see the chairs, and noticed the tools on the tray. Dixon picks up one of the tools, and can tell it's recently been used.

"Looks like we just missed them." Weiss comments.

Dixon turns to him holding up the tool. "God hope there still alive." He comments back

"What's that?" Weiss asks worried

Before Dixon can answer, Jack comes through on the ear piece.

"This is Rnager, is mission complete on your end?" He asks

Dixon looks around and then responds.

"That's a negative Ranger. We just missed them." He says disapointed.

(Cuts to Jack)

Jack has an angry face "felgercarb. It's a negative on this end too. Report back to base, we will take it from there."

(Cuts back to Dixon and Weiss)

"Copy that." He responds

"Any luck with Jack?" Weiss asks

Dixon looks down "Jack just missed them too."

Weiss looks away, and slams the chair across the room. Dixon takes a moment to let him calm down before he speaks.

"Come on, we have to report back to base."

Weiss looks back up, and then begins to move. Dixon and Weiss leave for base.

Irina, Danny, Sydney, and Vaughn are now on the plane. Sydney is desperately trying to get to Vaughn, but they have her handcuffed away from him. Vaughn is also handcuffed, but on the opposite end of Sydney. He can bearly keep his eyes open. She notices him sliping in and out of consciousness. She tries to wake him.

Vaughn....(She pauses) Vaughn.....Please answer me!" She yells desperately.

Vaughn doesn't answer, doesn't even move.

She cries harder "Answer me Vaughn, Please........"

She still doesn't get an answer. Before she can speak again, her mother walks through the door, from the cockpit. Sydney lifts her head, and quickly tries to hide her tears. Irina notices them anyway. She looks at Vaughn, and then at her daughter.

"He will be fine Sydney, if you just cooperate with us."

Sydney looks up onto the eyes of her mother. Nothing but a cold evil glare of revenge fills Sydney's eyes.

"Don't lie to me. Don't even talk to me. You can just burn in hell!" She responds

Irina just watches her daughter trying to fight the tears. "I'll give you time to settle down Sydney. You will come to your senses, after you settle down."

Irina turns to walk away, but before she can leave, Sydney leaves her with a few words to ponder on. Sydney looks at her straight in the eye, no tears.

"I wish you would have really died twenty years ago. I wish you never came back. If I had the chance right now, I would make the past repeat itself!" She says angry, and firm.

Irina has a shock look on her face. Shocked to hear those words come out of her mouth. She just nods.

"I'll give you time." She says less confident then the last time, and quickly exits.

Meanwhile, Jack reports back to Kendall there status.

(Cuts to Kendall at the CIA Headquarters)

"Let me get this straight Jack. You assured me that Derevko, Sloane, and Hect were in that building, and you came out with nothing." Anger rising

(Back to Jack)

"They were in the building. We must have just missed them" He answers back.

(Back to Kendall)

Sarcastically "How could you just miss them?"

(Back to Jack)

"I don't know, if I did I would tell you." He shouts back even more sarcastic.

(Back to Kendall)

Kendall just brushes of the comment.

"Ok, then I want you an agents Weiss and Dixon to report back here immediately."

(Back to Jack)

Now frustrated "Kendall, I don't believe that's a good idea. I think we should stay here, and find out where there next move is." He yells back

(Back to Kendall)

Kendall slams the papers on the desk that he was reading, and yells at Jack.

"Jack I don't care what you think is a good idea, get back here now!" He demands angry.

(Back to Jack)

"You listen to me. My daughter and one of your agents are out there. Not to mention two wanted fugitives out there, and my job is bring them back. I am not going to abandon my daughter." He yells back.

(Back to Kendall)

"Listen you son of a bi**, you get back here, and you get back here now, or I will take action!" He threatens.

(Back to Jack)

"Then I guess I'm forcing you to take action."

With that Jack slams the phone down on Kendall. Jack turns around to see Weiss and Dixon starring at him.

"What?" He asks pissed

"I'm guessing that Kendall didn't like that we weren't coming back." Weiss comments

"No of course not.(He pauses) Listen, I can't keep you two here, and if you want you can go home, but I can't guarantee your job if you stay." He says firmly.

Both Dixon and Weiss look at each other. Weiss speaks first.

"My two best friends are out there. There's nothing I wouldn't do, to fine them. Even if that means losing my job. I have no other place to be, I'm in." He says seriously.

"Same here, I'm in!" Dixon adds in

"Thank you. Sydney and Michael would appreciate that." He responds to both.

Slience falls among the three. Weiss breaks the slience first.

"Well listen, I'm going to go for a shower, and get some rest. Let me know if any new information comes in."

Dixon and Jack nod, and Weiss leaves for his room. Jack turns his back, and goes back to work. Dixon approaches him.

"Jack!"

He turns around, papers still in hand "Did you need something Dixon?"

"Ummm.... I kinda wanted to talk to you."

"What about?" He questions back.

"About Sydney and Michael."

Jack looks up a little confused. "What about them?"

Instead of giving Dixon his full attention, he goes back to the papers. Dixon continues anyway.

"When agent Weiss and I reached the room were Sydney and Michael were, I found some things that scare me about their condition."

Jack looks up from the papers. He finally puts the papers down.

"What did you find?" He asks curious

"Torture tactics that I've never seen before. Torture that can kill a man in ten seconds flat. (He pauses) When I reached the room, I could tell it's been recentaly used."

He looks at him more curious now "What are you trying to tell me agent Dixon?"

He let's out a breath. "That when we find them, they will either be dead, or on the verge of it."

Both Dixon and Jack look at each other.

Irina and Danny are still on the airplane.

"I think it's time we contacted or source." Irina says smiling at Danny.

"I must agree. I'll go and check on our dear Sydney."

Danny exits, and Irina picks up her cellphone, and dials a number.

"I'm glad I was able to reach you."

(Cuts to Sark in a building, in a unknown location)

"Irina, and why do I get the honnor of speaking with you. Weren't you tied up?"

(Back to Irina, She laughs)

"Well I was. ( Now serious) I have a business proposition for you."

(Back to Sark)

"Do you really? (He says half sarcastic) And seeing that Sloane double crossed you, I wonder what your little proposititon could be."

(Back to Irina, she smiles)

"Nothing ever escapes you Sark, does it?"

She hears him say yes on the other end. She continues.

"Actually, for sometime I have been thinking about you being my partner. You deserve it, and I trust you. Trust is a tricking think Mr. Sark. my proposition is, if you would like to be my partner?"

(Back to Sark)

He smiles "Now Irina, in order for me to be your partner, that involves getting rid of your current partner. Now why on earth would I want to double cross one of my bosses?" He says Sarcastically

(Back to Irina)

She just smiles, knowing she just scored a victory.

"Because, you would be a boss. Not only would you be a boss, but you would be partners with one of the famous most wanted fugitives by the CIA. Not to mention, you would get all of his share from Rambaldi, and of course most important, you will be famous. So, will you accept my offer, or should I offer to another?"

(Back to Sark)

"Very tempting Irina, you know how to really sell something. I don't believe it will be necessary to extend your offer to another, because your new partner position has just been filled."

(Back to Irina)

"Good! You've made a wise decision Mr. Sark. I can see you and I will be great partners. I do need something from you?"

(Back to Sark)

He laughs "Of course you do. Why else would you call. (He pauses) What do you need?"

(Back to Irina)

"I need your current location, and I need you to make sure that twenty four hours from now, Sloane will still be there."

(Back to Sark)

"It will be done." He says in a serious tone.

Sark exchanges information with Irina.

"Anything else?"

(Back to Irina)

She smiles "No thank you, that's all for now. I'll be in touch."

She hangs up the phone, and turns to Danny who just happened to walk back in the room. Danny looks at the smile on her face.

"I take it everything went as planned?" He asks smiling

She smiles "Let's just say, that I warned Sloane about double crossing me."

Danny just nods his head. He continues to stare at a smiling Irina. She finally breaks the slience.

"I need something from you." She says demanding

He smiles "Of course, anything."

"I need you to get in touch with our contact. Let her know somehow, that we will be in this location (gives him a piece of paper) twenty four hours from now."

Danny cuts in confused "Why would I do that?"

She smiles "Because, it's time Jack got what he wants.(She pauses) Don't worry Mr Hect, everything will go according to my plan."

"As you wish!"

Danny walks out of the room, and Irina just sits there pleased with herself.

Note: I hope you guys liked chapter 9. Thanks for all your reviews, I love you all. :D

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

Nice chapter. I liked the last one a tad bit better, with the torture and stuff you did an excellent job describing! This one is a little harder to go through since you don't see much S or V in it..... but it was still great! You are a very talented writer :smiley:

Such a good chapter. But I have one note. It would be nice to your readers if you read over your chapters before you posted them. There were some spelling mistakes and it didn't take away from your writing, they were just noticeable. Just something to think about.

But, it was an excellant chapter and I can't wait for more!

Yea, sorry about not spell checking the lat one, I was at work when I typed it, and my boss just happened to walk in at the moment, so instead of minimizing it, I pressed add response. Sorry! I will check it better in the future! I hope to have chapter 10 up, either monday or most likely tuesday. I just have to finsih up the touches, and there will be more Syd and Vaughn. I know chapters aren't as good, with them!! :D Till the next post! :cool:

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

Back