the end of Buffy

Sophie

in love
Buffy is my favorite show after Alias, when i learned the end of this show I was sad !! :(
I was a bigger fan at the begining but my interest in Buffy was still big ! It's like if i lost a part of me because i grew up with it ! I was addicted and i'm still addicted to it ! The weaning will be forced and hard !! :thinking:

What you guys think of the end of Buffy !!!??? just tell your opinion !

I'm also very sad this show is ending. I've been watching it for 7 years and own so many books and things it's going to be hard to let go. But at least Angel is still on and I heard some of the cast may go to that show. But still, it won't be the same. Hopefully they'll still release all the seasons on DVD and books too. It just won't be the same without Buffy.

I'm still trying not to admit to myself that there are only 5 eps left. I know that during that last episode, I will be an emotional wreck. I don't even want to think about it....It's amazing how much you can grow to love a show.

You know what I want to see happen on the final ep? This is the sappy sentimentalist in me speaking, but I want to see this. Regardless of what the larger plotline is, I want to see ONE scene with just Buffy, Xander, and Willow (and maybe Giles) together, just hanging out, talking, being friends. A scene that feels like something out of Season 1 or 2. Those 3 have been together through so much, and I want one more great moment with just the original scoobies. And it makes me so sad even saying it!!! :( :(

BUFFY IS AWESOME!!! And it's quite rare to hear a guy say that, I've watched it from the beginning, I'm not sure what I'm gonna do now :thinking:

verdantheart said:
I'll miss it, but it can't go on without Buffy!
;)
that's true. i completely agree with that. when the news first came out that sarah michelle gellar was leaving and that they didn't know what they were going to do yet (end the show or continue it), i was a bit freaked out that the show might have turned into "dawn the vampire slayer." :blink: scary!! i'd rather it end than turn into THAT. :o_O:

Azalea said:
I'm still trying not to admit to myself that there are only 5 eps left. I know that during that last episode, I will be an emotional wreck. I don't even want to think about it....It's amazing how much you can grow to love a show.

You know what I want to see happen on the final ep? This is the sappy sentimentalist in me speaking, but I want to see this. Regardless of what the larger plotline is, I want to see ONE scene with just Buffy, Xander, and Willow (and maybe Giles) together, just hanging out, talking, being friends. A scene that feels like something out of Season 1 or 2. Those 3 have been together through so much, and I want one more great moment with just the original scoobies. And it makes me so sad even saying it!!! :( :(
aww...now you're making ME sad!! :(

I'm just praying that they don't make dawn the vampire slayer like crazy was saying. I've never liked Dawn, and I never will.

They won't. They pretty much said not, when they had Dawn think that she was a SIT but it turned out to be someone else.
;)

I HAVE LOVED BUFFY EVERSINCE I SAW THE FILM!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is ending! but at least angel is continuing! there was alot of people who thought there would b a faith series of her running round the world away from Cops but Eliza didn't want to have all that pressure of filling Buffy's shoes. Willow school of magic was the next idea but they all thought there could be little they could do with this, and the Giles spin off i can't remember what thewy last said about that, but i think bbc are doing it, i think!
Then they were going to do a Dawn spin off like Buffy from Beginning but they went against that, so u never know! in the future they could all reliese how much they miss hte show and go back!!!! it was only Buff y (sarah) and the Anya who didn't want to come back, while all the rest wanted to.
Spike might be going to Angel along with Giles, so GIles spin off "the watcher " is not happening!

There is loads of news on the BBC cult page bout it all!
www.bbc.co.uk/cult

I'm gonna miss Buffy soooo much
It (and Alias) are my fave shows.
I'm really looking forward to another spinoff deveoping
Who do you think it would be focused on???

Oh and Joss Whedon hinted there may be a movie

Yeah, and supposively Britney Spears is guest starring on an epi soon, I hope she's a vamp so Buffy can slay her, hopefully permanently

Back